E P I L O G U E ✴️

Out of all the stars,
You shine the brightest

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

4 years later~

Yoonsu sat on her chair as she spun around habitually, drumming her fingers against the armrest. She stared at the white ceiling, the sunlight peering through the huge glass window of her office. She expelled a sigh as a smile curved on the corners of her lips as she remembered something. She was drowned in her own thoughts, not being able to concentrate with her surrounding.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a click, it was the door opening.

Renjun stood there with a smile as he shoved his hands inside his pockets.

"Mr. Huang, anything wrong?" Yoonsu asked standing up from her chair and walked towards the older boy.

"No no, I just came to check up on our CEO" Renjun chuckled as Yoonsu laughed along. "Everything's fine-"

"Mrs. Lee!"

Jisung went running inside Yoonsu's office, his hair bouncing cutely as he took every step. He was smiling from ear to ear.
"Jisungie~ How was your trip?" Yoonsu coed out, embracing Jisung with a smile. "It was great!"

"Is Donghyuck with you?" Yoonsu asked as she raised her brows. Jisung nodded and drew away from the hug.

"Eyoo wassup!" Chenle interrupted as he entered the office followed by Jaemin and Jeno. They were wearing suits, Yoonsu smiled and walked over to him with her arms wide open

"I'm the rich one here don't touch me" Chenle joked, causing Yoonsu to frown and push him slightly "I'm kidding" He chuckled.

"Where's my wife?"

A familiar voice echoed through the office which caused Yoonsu to jolt in surprise. She peeked and saw Donghyuck standing near the door, his hair perfectly styled; his forehead exposed. (I love that hairstyle of his😭)

He walked over to them, heels of his shoes clicking as it made contact with the floor.

"Fancy" Chenle whispered and clicked his tongue, "Shut up"

Yoonsu couldn't help but stare at him, she haven't seen him for weeks since he was attending some business trips. Her eyes followed every move he made
Her heart was skipping several beats as Donghyuck got closer to her.

His lips curled to a smile as he spoke, "Miss me?"

Yoonsu couldn't say anything else as she walked to him, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist and her face snuggled into his chest. Donghyuck chuckled and snaked his arms around the girl as he rested his chin on her head.

"I missed you" Yoonsu mumbled into his chest as she tightened her grip and snuggled closer. "I missed you too, love"

"Can they just stop?" Jisung fake gaged and looked away as he dramatically placed a hand on his chest. Renjun just rolled his eyes as he let out a sigh.
"Let's just leave"

With that, they quietly sneaked out and slowly closed the door to give both of them some privacy.

"I'm eavesdropping" Jaemin mouthed to the other boys and pressed his ears against the closed door.

Jeno just smacked the younger boy causing him to yelp in pain as he rubbed his head. "What was that for?" Jaemin frowned, a scoff left Jeno's mouth "Give them privacy you idiot"

"I waited for weeks and it seemed like forever" Yoonsu pouted as she looked up at Donghyuck who was smiling, admiring her cuteness.

"At least I'm here now" Donghyuck shrugged.

"Hyuck"
"Hm?"
"I love you."

Donghyuck smiled widely, gently cupping Yoonsu's cheeks with both of his hands. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"I will love you till the end of our catastrophic journey, Lee Yoonsu"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

- t h e e n d -

This book was a flop :<
But I was really shookt when a lot of people supported like, thank you so much😭

It really was an amazing journey for me in writing this book, and thanks to all of you, it was truly memorable💚

I never thought that people would like this and help me get high rankings on different categories🤧 I am so so thankful

I still didn't want this book to end but I thought that it would be boring🤷🏻‍♀️

I really want to thank those people who really supported me. Those readers who voted on every chapter and commenting.

Let me mention them cuz I love these people so much :')

roastedfullsun (an amazing writer👏🏻)

hyunjinjean (oh btw, check her out! She's also an amazing writer!)

dreamzennie (also a writer uwu)

hae_its_chan (I love this person)

edit: yeriology (I want to mention this person too, uwu😭 ily❤️)

Thank you all so so much for supporting😭

Ily❤️

So yeah, I think that's all for CATASTROPHIC✴️

See you on my next book👀❤️