↬ charlie dalton ↫

*SMUT WARNING: MAKE SURE NO PARENGS ARE IN THE VICINITY
if ya want you should listen to heaven by julia michaels while reading, it's kinda cringy but also sexy ;p

his hot, soft mouth was all over your neck and his hands were glued to you. your body is squashed between his bare chest and the uncomfortable mattress in his room that was now filled with the sounds of breathing and the bed frame. clothes and hands were flying everywhere, neither of you had patience for foreplay today. chests heaving and skin flushed, he stared down at you with a warm gaze and stroked your cheek tenderly.

"you're mine." it was like he said it to himself in realisation. he began to pepper more kisses over your collar bone and the top of your chest, repeatedly mumbling the phrase into your skin.

"god charlie, please hurry." you urge him while run your hands up his back and into his hair. he simply chuckled and moved his mouth to your ear,

"alright doll, you ready?" his breath uneven as he pressed his entire body onto yours, member between your stomachs, he moved to let it slip down lower to your entrance. he pushed in and began opening you up making you gasp, his size always left you breathless. charlie tightened his grip on your waist and groaned deep into your shoulder, stopping for a second to relish your warm, sweet hold.

"yes yes charlie, moree." you begged and you could tell he was holding back too. with a quick thrust he buried himself balls deep which left you both wailing. picking up his pace, charlie began snapping his hips into yours making you beg.

"this is how you like it darling, hm? you want it harder? faster? well i'm the only one who can give it to you. only me." his teasing left you whimpering so wantonly as bliss pulses through your abdomen. his hands started to roam and grasp your flesh needily, your arms still wrapped around his neck and hands in his hair.

"yes charlie, only you. just you. i'm yours." you replied breathlessly, his strong pace and the warmth of his body overwhelming your senses.

"that's right love, don't forget it. you belong to me. all this is mine." his voice raspy as he became more erratic and desperate. the sound of skin and moans filled your ears but all you could think about was his cock heaving itself into you faster and faster making your limbs go numb. he removed his face from your jaw to look at you with an animalistic stare, he grabs your thighs and hold them around his waist.

"mmm you're fucking perfect doll. taking my cock so perfectly. jesus, when you squeeze like that makes me wanna cum. you wanna make me cum don't you honey? be a good little one and make me cum." god he had a way with words. all you could do was nod your head and whisper a hoarse 'yes'.

you could feel him begin to throb inside you, urging you closer to your orgasm. his face started to screw up and his mouth gaped wider, his grip grew tighter on your thighs and his groans turned deeper. then with a final deep stroke, he spilled his warm seed inside leaving you weak and unsatisfied.

"god 'm sorry darling, couldn't hold it. here, just climb on top.. there ya go." he guided you onto his lap, keeping him inside you. still buzzing from your denied orgasm, you immediately start rocking your hips with charlie's hands supporting you. hands splayed across his chest, the wet, slapping sound of your joint bodies grew louder and so did your moans. the new angle pressing on that spot that sent your mind spinning, you could feel the juice and cum leak out onto charlie's lower abdomen.

"that's it babydoll, keep going. oh i can feel you getting closer, god i'm gonna fucking cum again." his words brought you closer and closer, loosing your ability to control your body.

"fuck, i can't do it anymore. shit."

"that's alright love, lemme help." he pulled you down to his chest and pushed himself rapidly up into your sensitive crotch. your body drowned in pleasure, mind not able to comprehend anything but him muttering soft encouragement.

"my god honey, you're so good. so good to me. and you're absolutely all mine. oh i love you, i love you, i love you. can't get enough of this." as if his words weren't enough to push you straight to the edge, his hands travelled down to massage your ass and move it in time with his his thrusting left you wailing and crying for him.

"oh charlie! oh fuck, oh godd. yes yes yes!" you could hardly hear charlie's own strangled moans over your own panting and groaning. hot, blinding pleasure rushed through your veins as your orgasm washed over your bodies which left your mind reeling.

finally catching your breath, your sweaty, buzzing bodies stuck together like glue, you'd never felt as happy or as drained in your life. charlie brushes the hair sticking to your temple and places a long kiss.

"you alright darling?" he mumbled lazily onto your hair, you mumble back in reply.

"we should probably take a shower..." but when neither of you made a move, you both just laid connected absorbed in the feeling of each other and let it lull you to sleep.

/////////
welp i'm gonna drown in some holy water, but i think i did alright for a first timer,, i did also try keep it gender neutral <3
so here u go! hope you enjoyed this, i know i did hehe
requests are still open so send 'em in please!! have a good day:)
-g.