Blindfolds and Playthings

Chapter 36

[M]

_

________________________________________

Mature content warning. Remember when I said there's gonna be a smutty af chap??? Right here folks.

Prepare your holy water cause the shit ahead is kinky and it's the smutiest chap I've ever written.
_________________________________________

Taehyung squirmed on his seat uncomfortably.

Bad idea.

That's all that zipped past his mind.

But that wasnt his priority, although it should have been.

Like always, he noticed how the neighbourhood got nicer and before he had realised, he was right infront of the black gates, which slowly opened for him as he drove in. Yes, 'drove' because he got his iconic Kia returned to him two months ago.

He grabbed the bag from the passenger seat and walked out of the car, slamming the door shut.

Taehyung walked up the stairs to the open porch and rung the bell switch.

It wasnt seconds later and the door cracked open to reveal a shirtless sweaty Jungkook with gray sweatpants and a white towel hanging around his neck.

Great.

Abso-fucking-ulately GREAT.

Taehyung put on a thin lipped smile and forced his gaze into the raventte's eyes.

"Hi" Taehyung smiled ignoring Jungkook's eyes raking him from top to bottom.

"Hey.. come on in" Junkook replied with a toothy grin, as he stepped aside.

Taehyung slipped in past Jungkook, as the raventte shut the door.

"You want anything to drink?" Jungkook asked, making his way to the kitchen as Taehyung followed him.

"Um... water?" Taehyung said as he walked into the kitchen.

Jungkook hummed and slipped off the towel around his neck as he picked up a glass and headed towards the refrigerator.

Taehyung couldnt really focus on anything. He felt like his insides were splitting and Jungkook being bare chested didnt help much to his condition.

"Here.." Jungkook mumbled as he walked towards Taehyung.

And Taehyung felt his cheeks color as he eyed the hickey he had carved into Jungkook's neck the night before.

Noticing the subtle smirk on the raventte's lips, Taehyung cleared his throat gripping onto the glass of water as he gulped it down to satiate his thirst.

Well... his literal thirst. But the one scorching his soul was yet to be satiated.

Keeping the glass away, Taehyung picked up his bag.

"This is your coat and your phone..." Taehyung said.

"Thanks... I was about to head down to your place later for this. You saved me from travelling again" Jungkook chuckled as he took the bag from Taehyung's hands.

Taehyung simply shrugged "it's nothing really... anyway... uh how did you return? Jimin told me he saw you leave in a car, so I assumed it was Namjoon Hyung and I also tried calling your homephone to see if you reached but I got none of my calls through..."