Chapter 25

This chapter is dedicated toooo *drum roll*
@acountryname !
Thanks for voting and supporting the book!

--------

I sat beside Chloe, my glare burning holes on the girl in front of me.

"Why are you here?" I asked straight to the point.

I felt a light slap on my thigh, "be nice." Chloe whispered.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and she continued tapping on her phone.

"Well I was on my way to school and decided to stop by." she said, her fake smile stuck on her face.

"Why are you two here? Don't you have an early class? And wh-"

"You have so many questions" I complained.

"When you were asking questions last time I didn't complain." She crossed her arms and glared at me.

This seemed to catch Chloe's attention, "What questions?"

"Nothing." I glared back but silently hoping she won't say. It's embarrassing.

Kristy seemed to enjoy my annoyance as she let her chin rest on her hand, "she has a certain hatred that just happened to be what you and I are interested in." she smirked.

Clenching my jaw, I opened my mouth to correct her but Chloe ended up talking first.

"Oh you mean us liking girls? She's working on it." She opened her phone again and continue texting, "We're here because I was helping her with it. Also you didn't answer my question. Good effort at trying to humiliate her but do better next time."

Kristy was taken back by Chloe's unusual bluntness.

"O-oh look at the time." Kristy shuffled on her seat and glanced at her wrist watch. "I better get going, see you at school." She said and left without waiting for our reply.

"Damn" I muttered, surprised too.

Chloe looked uninterested at the interaction, she turned to me and smiled. "I look through apartments!"

I looked at her with scrunched eyebrows, "I wasn't serious when I said I'm staying in an apartment." I confessed, stood up and moved to the other seat so we would be facing each other.

"Where would you stay then? You can't go back there." she tilted her head slightly.

"Tori's. I'll find a job so I could pay for my own food and electricity. It's much more convenient."

"But Tori said 'no' already, would it be convenient for her and her mom?"

I thought about it. I have been at Tori's but only for a couple of times, I haven't met her mom since every time I visit, she was working.

"I hate how you're right." I sighed loudly. "You know, I really have no choice..."

She stared at me with her forest green eyes, her fingers tapping the wooden table.

"I'll make you a deal." She said, "you'll stay at my house-"

I raised an eyebrow.