91

(A/N): I recommend listening to Epiphany while reading this 💜

"Alright...I got Maki laid down in bed."

Nodding softly at Yoongi and getting up off the couch to head to the kitchen your cheeks warm to a tender blush when he grabs your hand and tugs you towards him, your eyes searching his with light confusion.

"Don't do the dishes tonight."

"What? Yoongi I have to I have the curry pan and all the plates-"

"Dance with me."

"I...what?"

"Dance with me."

"Maki's asleep..."

"Come on Y/N-ah don't be shy."

Letting out a breathy chuckle and following him to the middle of the room you watch him quietly slide the coffee table against the couch and walk over to his speaker, his eyes filling with determination when he begins hooking his phone up to the device.

"Yoongi...Maki's trying to sleep..."

"Just wait."

Soon enough you hear a small jazz tune start playing from the speaker and Yoongi smiles wide and quickly shuffles over to you, his eyes looking down into yours with whimsical happiness.

"Please dance with me?"

Giving in and nodding you watch Yoongi shyly reach out and place his hand on your waist while his other traces down your arm and intertwines you're fingers together, your bodies pressing together when he tugs you forward.

Oh dear.

"I-I've n-never danced Yoongi-"

"Neither have I."

"What? You're like...a worldwide superstar...you know how to dance to everything..."

"But I don't know how to dance with you."

At the sound of the delicate tune Yoongi begins very softly swaying back and forth holding you against his body, his cheek tenderly pressing against your temple.

"I love you."

"I-I love you too..."

Leaning into his embrace and allowing him to fully take control of the dance you lightly squeal when he picks you up by your waist and spins you around, his gums on full display when he grins widely with pride.

"You're a great dancer."

"I think it's because you're leading..."

"Nope. A great team takes two great dancers becoming one."

"Yoongi..."

"Hmm?"

As you return to swaying back and forth you rest your head against his cheek and sigh, your nerves slightly shot trying to find the right words.

"Do you...Do you ever miss...being with the guys?.."

"What do you mean baby?"

"Like...n-now that I'm here...do you want to do more with the group?...like...music videos and such?..."

Yoongi goes silent for a moment before shifting so he can look into your eyes, his kitten like features pressed with confusion.

"Music videos?"

"Yeah...now that I can watch Maki..."

"Mm...it isn't that easy baby."

"Really?.."

"The reason I left the group wasn't just because Maki was born. I could have hired a nanny when Maki was first born and continued on with the group. I had the choice to stay and go on tours but I chose to be a dad instead."

"Mmm..."

"A music video may look easy to the fans...but that three to four minutes takes months of preparation...thirteen hour dance practices everyday...sleepless nights writing music...diets and stylists and skincare and travel...four days of filming alone...just because you're here doesn't mean I want to spend less time with my daughter..or even you in that matter..."

Looking up into his eyes and seeing his head lightly tilt to the side he leans forward and presses a loving kiss on your lips, his arms snaking further around your waist.

"Why do you ask?"

"U-Um...no reason...I was just wondering..."

"Mmm...you know...I never asked....what album was your favorite we ever made?"

"What?"

"What was your favorite BTS album?"

"Oh...um...Y/F/A....why do you ask?"

"I'm always writing new songs so I want to take your opinion into consideration."

Giggling softly and tenderly rubbing your nose against his to give him a butterfly kiss you let out a squeal when he lifts you up again but the time lowers you down slowly into a passionate kiss, his eyes fluttering open while still holding you in the air.

"Yoongi..."

"I love you so much."

His sudden outburst makes your voice stop in your throat as your feet touch the cool floor again and Yoongi immediately presses his lips against yours before you can say anything back, his hands almost desperately pressing against your back to hold you ask close to him as possible.

"I'm so happy I have you..."

You feel a lump form in your throat when his voice cracks and lowers to a painful whisper, his head softly burrowing deep into your neck.

"Thank you for coming into my life Y/N-ah.."

"Yoongi..."

"No one has ever called me a good dad...I've been so scared...being alone...and ever since you came along...my life has been so...so good...I felt so betrayed when Nanami left me...I felt unlovable...like because of my fame I couldn't find real love...then you came into my life...and I...it was all restored..."

Running your hands up and down Yoongi's back you feel tears well in your eyes as you smile and keep swaying back and forth to the beat, your own voice lowering to a small whisper.

"I never felt love until I met you."

The two of you fall silent for what seems like forever as you simply sway to the music and enjoy the moment of being in each others arms, any sadness or despair from your past draining away with every beat of Yoongi's hear against your chest.

"I love you so much Min Yoongi..."

"I love you more Y/N-ah..."

When Yoongi backs his face up you lightly press your hands against his cheeks and wipe away the stray tears still on his cheeks, his eyes shyly looking away from yours.

"You know Y/N-ah, you're a pretty good dancer."

"Not as good as you."

This is what being in love feels like...I never want to lose this feeling...I want to keep this forever...

(A/N): good lord why did I cry writing this