Chapter 19- Eyes

Kiara

I woke up with a huge ache in my neck, I squinted around in the dark and then I saw the time, 4 am. Then what the fuck am I doing awake? Grrr! oh, I'm hungry. I didn't eat at the party. I walked out of whichever room I was.

I made my way over to the kitchen to find anything to eat. Thankfully, I found a batch of chocolate chip cookies in the pantry.

" What are you doing up so early? " I froze at the sound of the voice, because I was still half asleep I couldn't place the voice.

I turned around to find all the guys behind me. " The fuck, what are you doing there?! " I whisper yelled. They scratched the back of their necks and some of them dodged my eyes. " So "

" Okay, don't get mad. But we kinda have a crush on each of the girls " I rolled my eyes at news I already knew. " And we want to ask them out tomorrow morning. " I almost choked on my cookie while hearing those words from Enzo and Noah.

" Tomorrow?! " I whispered, staring at them. Till it hit me, " since when have you guys been awake? " Two minutes, it took them two minutes to answer.

" Since 3am " they are all whipped. " I am hungry so I am gonna pretend like I didn't hear anything. " I said about to walk towards the direction of my room. " Come on, please help us. " Said Noah as he gave me puppy dog eyes. Damn you, even in the dark.

" Ugh, fine. Come on. " I said while bending in front of staircase, I hit a secret button by the side, and brought out a bunch of keys. I stood up and turned to find the guys looking at me with wide eyes. " My parents might have bought the house but don't forget that Isabella is my cousin. "

I led them all to the rooms I know would make the girls very happy and squeal crazy. Till i was left with Adonis, " Okay, you can go back to your room now. " I said looking at him. Then he did the most cliche annoying thing I have ever seen, he took the keys from my hand and threw me over his shoulder. I squirmed around, while Tesora just laughed in my head. " Kiara, if you don't stop I swear I will spank you. "

Okay, that got me to stop. He opened the door to my actual room and dumped me on the bed. He locked the door and came to sleep by my side and held me in his arms, while throwing the covers over us. " Adonis, what are you doing? " I asked in a quiet voice. " I want to wake up with you in my arms, don't go. Please."

I smiled and snuggled deeper into his arms. He kissed my forehead and said " Goodnight, my princess. " And with that I was taken by the darkness.

°•°•°•°

" Aaarrrggghhhh. " That was literally the first thing I heard this morning. I tried to scramble out of bed to check what was going on. But then I realized my situation. I was trapped in Adonis arms, while my arms were against his- just noticing- bare chest. I blushed while trying to wake him up. I stared at his beautiful and peaceful frame. He looked so amazing.

" Thank you, you look even more beautiful this morning. " He said without opening his eyes. " You've been awake all along. " I said, still staring at him. " Yup, you're really cute and adorable while you sleep, Princess. " He said, finally opening his eyes. My violet eyes met with his beautiful grey eyes. He pressed a kiss to my forehead and nose.

" Can we move now? " I said, still struggling. " But why? " He asked, raising an eyebrow. " Cause I heard one of the girls scream. " I said, while he started playing with a piece of my hair.

" Just one, how about the remaining? You do remember that they're gonna wake up with guys by their side right." He said, giving me a pointed look.

" Well I'm dead. " I muttered into my hands. " Yeah, but before we get to all the problems this morning. I wanna ask you something and you have to promise not to lie to me. " He said, looking me directly in the eye. I nodded, then he asked me how many I have and where? "  I have a total of six, one on my wrist, one on both my shoulders. One on my upper back, my gang tattoo on my hip side. And lastly, one on both my upper arms. " I said, remembering each one perfectly.

" How come I've never even seen a single one? " He asked trying to find them on my body. " I had my scientists create a chemical that would be able to hide all tattoos " He was about to ask me something else when we heard a phone ring in the room. We checked all our pockets and then I realized it was my special phone, I tapped the secret side by my dashboard and brought out the phone from there. It was Arleen. I cleared my voice and answered my phone, while my hair and eyes turned blue.

" You better have a good reason for calling me, Arleen. Yes, I do. I want to report one of your gang members. Which one is it this time? It's Kiara Lyon, Miss West. She aggressively hurt my sister at a party last night. " That's impossible. " Describe her to me, she had ginger red hair and silver coloured eyes. " What?! " She also wore a black and red outift. Okay, I'll see into it. Is there anything else? Yes, we have an international company ball later this evening. Good, I'll see you then. " I said as I cut the call

" Okay, what's with your eyes and hair changing colour? " I completely forgot about Adonis. " It's nothing to worry about but right now we have a huge problem. "

" Kiara! " I heard someone yell, we quickly scrambled out of bed and unlocked out the door. Everyone was running downstairs, how we didn't fall was a shock to me. We ran in the direction of the scream, which was outside of the house in the pool side.

I stopped at the sight of everything, the pool was completely drained but that was not why I, Elena, Kia and Kara froze. Why we froze was because of the numerous papers and pictures in there.

Our life history. From when we were born till now. The experiments and chemicals. Our real history, The history of the West sisters.

" What does this mean?! "  Yelled Adonis as he held a picture up. A picture that had all four of us. " First I find out that, you are a Gangleader, a street fighter, then I find out that you are triplets. And now I see that you aren't actually triplets, you are Quadruplets. " He yelled at the top of his voice.

I walked towards him and yanked the picture, I jumped into the now empty pool and picked most of the pictures and climbed back out. " What happened to your hair? " whispered Chelsea, as all the girls walked forward.

" I'm not talking- " " Kiara! It's time, we have to tell them. Everything. " Said Kia as she looked down. I looked at Kara and Elena and they all had the same look in their eyes. I looked at my friends and I saw disappointment and betrayal drawn all across their eyes. I guess it's finally time.