Chapter 23: Unknown Actor

The movie's popularity lit up rapidly with no signs of stopping. Han Jungsik, Feng Jiluo, and the female artist who played as Mei Ruixian became the most discussed topic, earning the top 1 spot in the search engine.

Meanwhile, there are not-so-secret hush regarding the actor who played as Zhao Gyeong who also became famous for having such mysterious background.

.....
#3 Search: [Mysterious Bottom in Recent Movie A]

WhiteChrysanthemumLeaks [Original Poster]: Everyone is currently investigating who the little cutie is and I'm here to give out some theories and proofs.

[Picture] [Picture]

The taller one is Feng Jiluo and the short one is the little actor. The picture was taken by an insider when the crew was in break. According to the source, Feng Feng avoided the cutie at first but can't persist in the end so their (hidden) relationship was exposed. Feng Feng tried to protect the little cutie from having bad rumors.

BUT!!!

[Picture] [Picture] [Picture]

Even fools can see that Han Han's face is very close to the little cutie's! I don't want to admit but it looks like Han Han kissed the cutie. According to the insider, Han Han was also close to the cutie and even let the cutie touch Han Han's beloved cat!

Han Han's fans, Feng Feng's fans, and Passerbys, what do you think? For further investigation, ping me and I'll add you on the group!

......

FengFairyDew: As Feng Feng's fan, I don't want to give away my fairy but the little cutie is too zero*, I really want to join their CP*.

(*too zero means "too uke like" or "too bottom like". Rember that zero means bottom and one means top)

SellingHotCakesNotMyBody: How to name their CP, we don't even know the cutie's name.

(*CP is a short term for 'Couple')

DragonGirlSleeps: I'm little cutie's fan! I don't approve any of these CP. Little cutie is mine!

MeiMeiEatsHotpot: I never seen my male god Han Han smile like that! I also want to be kissed!

GraduatedEngineerBlows: The little cutie's background must've been very strong. I've never seen him before, is this his first movie?

MarryMeHanGeGe: Feng fans should scram! The little cutie is my male god's cutie! Scram! Scram!

FairyLuoLuoAscends: Han fans, why don't we be friends and let our male god's share the little cutie?

PoisonTongueLick: Wtf, upstairs is asking for 3P, so vulgar!

EatingFireSpitsAcid: so vulgar +9999

--------

Meanwhile, the two people being discussed are currently cuddling in the bed. Han Jungsik's rough hands are being played by the youth. His other arm is placed around the little one's shoulder as he let him play his hands.

"Does your neck still hurts?" Yun Gyeong looked back and tried to touch his neck but he didn't let him move. He laid his head on the youth's shoulders and shook his head.

After getting pulled by Han Jungsik in the bed, they hugged all night and this day, he was bored. The man never let him get away from his arms and insisted on hugging. They were hugging as they eat their breakfast on the bed, hugging while they played with Baby on the bed, watched television while still hugging on the bed.

He wondered if its a side effect of being marked.

Glancing at the somewhat gruntled expression of the man. He got out of the 'cage' and annoyingly poked the man's forehead.

"What is wrong with you? I'm not going to disappear."

After the marking Han Jungsik, he became more comfortable to the man's existence in his life and allowed him to touch him intimately. But he can't understand why the man is troubled when he already left a mark.

After his question, the man stopped trying to get him back on his arms and became obedient. Letting him poke his forehead, he took the youth's other hand and buried his face on the warm palm.

"I don't know what our relationship is." The voice came out mumbled but Yun Gyeong heard it perfectly.

Stunned, he laughed and took the man's face and pecked his lips. Finding the expressionless face, cute, he kissed the somewhat cold lips again.

"Aren't you my lover?" Gazing lovingly at the shy man, he let himself be held again by the powerful arms.

Han Jungsik felt his face hot and knew that he looked red. After processing what the youth said, he smiled and petted the little head in his chest.

"But you never told me you love me."

Yun Gyeong rolled his eyes, making a 'duh' expression. He poked the man's hard chest and said, "You, humans, are too troublesome. We show our love through marking and not through words which is not reliable."

Han Jungsik was felt his heart filled with warmth, he pressed the other one down and kissed his forehead.

Yun Gyeong suddenly stood up and picked up his family's spoiled cat. He gave the cat to Housekeeper Li's hands and went back to the bedroom, locking it in the process.

Han Jungsik sat up and looked at the smirking youth. He was wondering what the little one is up to until he saw Yun Gyeong taking off his pajama shirt while looking at him as if he wanted to eat the man whole.

----------

Author: I'm so happy! I passed in my dream school, If you are familiar with the Philippines, you would know UP or University of the Philippines. Yes, I got accepted there. //cries so hard.

Say, do you guys want a better update schedule?

A.) Update schedule: M, W, F

Or

B.) Update schedule: 3 updates every Friday

---------
Han Jungsik: *just woke up, rubbing his eyes* Good morning, Baby.

Yun Gyeong and Baby who are both called Baby by the bad man: Who are you calling ah?