A Baby?!? Ch.9

3rd Pov

6 months and 3 weeks have passed since Jeff and BEN found out of the baby they were going to recieve soon. BEN had decided to keep the baby. Jeff and BEN stayed best friends (For now) and were becoming closer than ever. Jeff was excited to have a child with his secret crush and BEN was excited but nervous to bear his crush's baby. "How the hell am I going to have the baby Ej?!?" Jack thought for a moment. "I assume since you can conceive then you can bear children too. But if you can't then you can have a C-Section." BEN nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay see you later" Jack waved and went back to work as BEN went back to his shared room. He flopped onto his bed and groaned. 'This kid is heavy...' BEN thought.

He rubbed his stomach and felt the baby kick. He smiled and relaxed into his bed. All of a sudden he felt a terrible pain from his lower body. He screamed. "Jeff!!!" He yelled. He held his stomach and groaned. Jeff came in and saw BEN sitting in his bed groaning while he held his stomach. "What's wrong BEN" "It hurts! I-" He screamed again, tears rolling down his face. Jeff quickly picked him up and ran to the infirmary. "EJ" Jack looked towards the entrance of the infirmary.

"What do you need?" He directed his eyes to BEN who was now screaming and shaking in pain. "Place him in that room" Jack instructed and pointed to a room labeled, 'delivery'. Jeff rushed into the room and laid BEN (👌) onto the bed. Ej came in. "We need to perform an emergency C-Section right now or the baby will die. BEN wouldn't be fine either. It would take about 2 years to come back from a healing coma." The medic pastas came in and took BEN into the surgery room for operation.

6 Hours Later

Jeff was panicking since it was taking so long. The doors to the operation room opened and out came BEN. They took BEN to a recovery room. Dr. Smiley came out of the room and towards Jeff. "The baby was born to early and will have to be in special care inside an incubator. She has a 36% chance of survival which is bad" Jeff nodded, tears blurring his vision. "Thanks Smiley..." Smiley nodded sympathetically and walked away to tend to others. 'Please both of you turn out alright...' Jeff thought as his tears fell onto the ground. For the first time in years, he cried.