Q&A

-jungkook

Q: If Hobi would of came and apologized about what he did to you and tae would you forgive him?

A: It'd have to take a lot of convincing, he still hasn't talked to me ever since he found out I was gay so he'd have to do a bit more than just apologize. I don't care about me but he'd have to apologize to Taehyung first.

Q: Would you have approached Tae before the virus even started?

A: I wish I could say of course but if I'm being honest probably not. I never noticed him before (which is weird because he's the most gorgeous human to ever exist) and If it wasn't for the windows I probably wouldn't even have met him.

Q: How was the last one year you spent with Taehyung? And thank you for realizing your sexuality and taking part in it

A: The best year ever, It couldn't have gone better. And you're welcome, I'm glad I did or else I wouldn't have gotten to be with my baby

Q: Do you want to marry Tae in the future?

A: Duh, that's why I popped the question :)

Q: Where would you want to get married?

A: It's Taehyungs choice but personally I would love to get married where we had our first kiss or even in the alley way, as weird as it might sound but I'd be so happy to get married to that cutie next our artworks.

Q: Did you and Tae ever write letters to each other again?

A: There's is no need to now since we are currently living together in an apartment. We still joke about it sometimes though :)

Q: Who and what is Tae to you?

A: My everything, my baby, my little lion, my happiness, my joy, my smile, my laugh, my compassion, my ball of fluff, my cutie, my prince, my greek god, and the thing that keeps me going. I could write an essay but I have more questions to answer.

Q: Did you ever forgive your lame homophobic friends?

A: They still haven't said a word to me, don't even know where they are to be honest. I have Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung and that's all I really need.

Q: Is the Taebooty okay?

A: Not for long ;)

Q: What do you think you and Tae will be like in the future?

A: I hope we will stay together forever, and if we do I hope we're happy and the same as we are now no matter how old we get. If not, I hope at least he's happy because his happiness is my happiness.

Q: Have you done the dirty with Tae yet?

A: He still isn't ready yet, I'm going to wait until he his of course but there's no buts on wedding night ;)

Q: How many kids do you want in the future?

A: However many Tae wants.

-taehyung

Q: Did your window ever get fixed?

A: No ;-; I think they forgot about me 

Q: If you didn't write that note to Jungkook where do you think you'd be right now?

A: I honestly have no clue and I don't even want to think about it, it's scary to think about not being with kook

Q: Are you ready to make some new memories with Jungkook? ;)

A: I'm always ready to make new memories with him! :D

Q: If you had a dog what would you name it? And what do you want to take in the next steps of your relationship with Jungkook?