Black Lives Matter

It's a terrifying world we live in right now, a world we have always lived in but have been able to ignore until now.

With current events happening, I am conflicted if it is right for me to continue writing TGGBB or Broken Glasses and to instead focus on raising awareness of everything happening- the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement as well as spreading news of protests, police brutality, and censorship of the media even from our own government.

You already know from my TGGBB series that I depend on bringing awareness to the terrible act of bullying in a way that doesn't leave you depressed and angry at the world at the end of each chapter. I depend on humor and romance to show that life is still worth living no matter the obstacles you face- the punches thrown at you, the insults aimed at you.

If you do not see what is wrong with the state America is in, I would like to ask for you to unfollow me because this goes everything I believe in and what I have been writing in my platform.

The consideration has crossed my mind for me to continuing writing WHILE spreading awareness in my social media and my Author's Notes. Several readers have told me that my return to Wattpad and updates to "TGGBB2" as well as the release of "Broken Glasses" has helped them go through what is happening right now. However, I do not want to be seen as diverting attention from this important movement.

This is why I want to turn to my black readers for your valued opinion on what you believe I should do. I want your approval on what should be done. As I have said before, I am by your side, not behind you, right next to you. I want to do what I can to show my support as a fellow person of color.

Thank you. Please be safe everyone.

- Rubix

You may also follow me on Twitter and Instagram to educate yourselves, spread awareness, and learn what you can do to show your support.

____________________

There will later be an update on what will happen until the state of America has reached its conclusion.