Chapter 9: Octavio!!

Your POV

I was tampering around with the Hypnotic Glasses that I took from Eliza. Turns out this thing has a hidden camera near the lenses of the glasses so they could monitor where the wearer is headed. I managed to get the stored recordings and right now I am playing it on my computer.

Y/N: Alright. Let's see what you got.

I played all the recorded footage of the glasses and it was nothing out of the ordinary, just some footage of Eliza patrolling around one of the areas that me and Four have been to before. But something caught my attention...there's an inkling...in every single footage. She was wearing the same Hypnotic Glasses that has a hold of the entire Octoling/Octarian Race.

Then...came the interesting parts, there were brand new areas we've never been to before. The final footage shows a Giant Octopus wearing green glasses with some sort of blinds instead of lenses. Marie told me about him before...Octavio. I saw where the location of this footage and I encrypted it on my hud and the location was shown.

I decided to grab my phone and I dialed Marie to tell her what I just found. The phone kept ringing and I set my phone down for a moment and I grabbed the Activator for Bulwark. I attached it to my chest and tapped it twice and the armor materialized over my body. When my phone stopped ringing, I took my helmet off and I put the phone against my ear.

Marie: Hello?

Y/N: Marie, it's Y/N.

Marie: Oh, hey love. What's up?

Y/N: I got some intel...I know where Octavio is...

Marie:...Come to the Valley...now! I'll get a hold of Four, just come here as soon as you can!

Y/N: I'm on my way.

I then hang up the call and I put my phone on the table and I put my helmet back on. I proceeded to exit my room and I walked downstairs. I saw Eliza and Cameron talking to each other and I passed them and went to the door.

Eliza: Y/N? Where you headed?

Y/N: Somewhere...important. Just...stay here until I get back. See you later.

I then proceeded to walk out of my door and I exit the mansion, I activated the Invisibility Module I had on Bulwark and I went invisible to the human eye...or Inkling/Octoling eye in this case.
I proceeded to sprint in inhuman speeds and when I finally built up enough speed, I jumped to one of the building and I jumped from building to building until I finally reached the Square.

There aren't that many Inkling around so I proceeded to drop down on the street and I silently made my way to the grates, the entrance to Octo Valley. I lifted up the grates and I jumped in the hole and I put the grate back on, then I swam to the Valley.

Timeskip

I reached the Valley and I saw Marie preparing her Charger, and she was wearing her Squid Sister outfit. She then noticed me and she power walked towards me and gave me a hug.

Marie: I prepared as soon as you hang up. Four will arrive shortly and I will be on standby when things go south.

Y/N: That's good to hear. I pinpointed the exact location of Octavio...and wherever he is...your cousin might be too.

Then Four emerged from the pipes and she made her way towards us.

Four: I came here as soon as you called, Marie. What's up?

Marie: Y/N managed to pinpoint Octavio's location. Wherever he is, Callie might be there too.

Y/N: This is the final area...where the last battle will commence...