Prologue

It was a nice day outside...

The sun was shining

The birds we're singing...

And the cold breeze blew my hair to the side...

My eyes glued too the not so close ground...

I couldn't do it anymore... Being quirkless was something stupid... I couldn't be a hero let alone a citizen in this society...

People will always judge you I know that.

But when it's everyone maybe there is something wrong....

"You bitch, you'll never be hero! Why don't go take a swan dive off a roof and maybe pray for a quirk in your next life!"

The words of my former friend echoed through my head... It wasn't the first time he's told me this...

He hates me worse than Midoriya....

The one person... That actually wanted to be my friend turned into my bully...

I wasn't surprised.

If you can't prove your strong then you are weak....

And that's the truth

I took one more step...

Closing my eyes waiting for the claws of death to scoop me up and bring me to a paradise where I didn't have to deal with this bullshit....

Smack

I... Lived....

All of a sudden the bones in my body broke

As the sudden pain surged through my body...

I kept my eyes scrunched closed... Not wanting to look at my damaged body...

With one last word.... I mumbled... "I just wanted to let go.... I didn't want... This..."

My vision started blurring...

... My breathing slowing down...

I waited... And waited....

As my heart started dying out....

°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°

??? POV:
I never really patrol in the afternoon but Mic needed me to cover for him for God knows why.

I still tried to stick to the shadows since people are just horrible.

Then I saw something fall near a nearby school...

Peaking my intrest I used my scarf to swing to where the object was...
.
.
.
.

Once I got there... I didn't want to be.

°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°

"Where...the fuck.... am I?"

I woke up in a white room... Lights shining over my head...

The brightness putting me off track.

"You're in the hospital. Thanks too a pro." A male carrying a clipboard walked in.

My eyes fluctuated getting use to the bright light.

"I didn't want to be saved." I scowled staring at the male.

I couldn't get up.

My body seemed heavier and I lost all my strength....

"Hm.... That would make sense..." The male sighed scribbling something down.

"But it's too late, we tried a new protocol on you... The only one that could work."

I sighed looking at my body....

Metal was everywhere.... Both of my legs were in a somewhat transparent bionic legs....

My right arm was also just like that...

Along with... Part of my face...

The left side of my face had a purplish glow....

The robotic brain entangled with my own...

As my left eye glew F/c... The purple mixed with it gave me a scarish look...

"What... Did... You... DO!?!"

"Your life was saved with new technology we've been developing."

"And you may be thinking about your quirk." The male sighed turning to me.

"I'm sorry we lost it. But we replaced it with weapons and boosts.... I Know it may not replace your quirk but I hope it's enough..."

"Just fucking let me die!"

He sighed once again not paying any attention to my words... moving out of the room....

... I sighed getting up myself.... I looked into a mirror to be a half robot hybrid....I guess I was a Cyborg....

Aah shit this sucks ass.

Like seriously my self conscious ass didn't want to publish it