Part 100

Happy to announce today we have completed 100 part of this story it's like a dream come true..my favourite story complete 100 parts..

We have come along journey together..thanks to all the  readers without you it's not possible...

Thank you so much ❤️♥️😊
Lots of Love
To you guys...

Naksh- hamara baby!!nahi raha??

Tara nods..

He got shocked to the core..

Keerti look at him...

Naksh- mera baby!! mera baby chala gaya..

Tears rolled down from his eyes..

Keerti- Naksh..

Tara- Naksh..

He move back and stumbled..

He fall down on his knees..

Naksh- I..I lost my baby.

Tears flowing from his eyes..

He hold his head in his hand..

Naksh- I..I lost my baby..tumne mujhe kyu nahi bataya..kyu nahi bataya ki hamara baby nahi raha..

Tara- Naksh our baby was very weak aur vo survive nahi kar payi...

Tears flowing from his eyes..

Naksh- you should told me Tara vo mera bhi baby tha..

Tara- I was afraid Naksh..

Naksh- afraid!!

She bend down and cupped his face..

Tara- I was afraid of losing you Naksh..mujhe laga if you got to know this you will leave me..

He look at her shocked..he move her hand from his face..

She look at him shocked..

Naksh- tumhara baby nahi raha.. isliye tumne Keerti se uska baby cheen lia...

Tara- Naksh I did for you only..

She hold his hand...

He jerk her hand and move back..

Naksh-(shout) Do..Don't touch me..

She look at him shocked..

Tara- Naksh..

She is about to hold him again.. Naksh move back sitting on floor..

Keerti and Tara both look at him shocked...

Naksh-(shout)what did you said? You did for me seriously.. why??

Tara- Naksh..

Naksh- (shout) answer me..

Tara look at him..

Tara POV
When I was 7 months pregnant..Keerti was also 9 months pregnant at that time...I went to London to meet my Dad without informing Naksh as Naksh is worried for baby and not allowing me to go anywhere..so I leave for London without informing him..When I reached London my health starting Deteriorate there. I got admitted in hospital my health is getting worse..then Dad inform Naksh about my health..I got into Labor pain and then I gave birth to our baby..our baby girl I took her in my arms she was  really cute..she is your look alike Naksh..nurse took baby from me and put her in incubator..I was really happy and waiting for you Naksh..but then I got that bad news..she died Naksh our baby died..she was very weak and couldn't survive..I felt heart broken at that time..Naksh we have lost our first baby..Dad was there with me but you're not Naksh.. but that's not the end of my pain.. the biggest shock of my life is waiting for me then I got to know that..