twenty four

lisa's pov

what have i done..

after staring at my ceiling for almost 1 hour i finally accepted that im a dumbass.

when i woke up a while ago, i experienced a very bad headache from last night, i still got them today. i also checked by work phone if yg sajangnim scolded me or something but then it was scarier than being scolded by yg sajangnim.

i almost exposed myself to jungkook! well i think he already knows but please, i hope not. he'll hate me forever.

what should i do??? i screamed my frustrations out and my unnies quickly got into my room.

"so you woke up, huh?" jisoo unnie saif with wide eyes, "why we're you screaming??" jennie asked with a worried face.

i think it's time to tell them what i've been doing, they're like my sisters anyway.

"so...unnies.." i looked down trying to avoid their faces, "look at us lisa, did something happened?" chaeyoung said with the sweetest angelic voice ever.

i looked at them slowly and nodded, "well, these past months i've been doing stuffs...probably a bad one." is it bad? i don't even know.

"oh? these past months? whatever it is tell us now, we'll help you." jennie unnie is always concerned for me and i love her for that.

"well.." the three of them quickly sat on the bed with me.

"so..i begged bambam for an idols number that i had a crush on."

"JINJA?? why didn't you tell me about this?" chaeyoung asked loudly filling her voice with her voice, jisoo unnie slapped her shoulders, "yah! let lisa continue." chaeyoung nodded.

"then i had his number and started talking to him until now..." i looked down guilty cause i haven't even revealed myself to him yet.

"that's a good lisa! just don't be caught by yg sajangnim, you know how strict he is." jennie is right, yg sajangnim is very strict.

"b-but the thing is...he doesn't know me."

"huh? what does that even mean? you guys talked for months and he doesn't know who LISA is?" jisoo said.

"n-no that's not what i mean, he doesn't know cause..." am i really gonna say it? yes, they deserve to know.

"cause i didn't tell him who i am. i didn't say anything about me cause i'm scared. i'm scared that im that lisa. that thai skinny girl." i looked down trying to hold my tears.

"lisa...you don't have to feel like that. you know you are very beautiful!! don't believe what people are saying, we're here for you." jennie unnies word comforted me making my heart melt. what would i do if they aren't here?

"but you know, it would probably the best if you'll tell that boy. if he won't accept you for who you are then i'm beating his ass. whoever he is i'm hiding his body by the help of chaeng and jennie." i chuckled at jisoo unnies words. she's right i should tell jungkook who i am.

"yes, i'm with jisoo unnie! by the way, who's that boy anyway?" chaeyoung asked me. yes, i'm gonna tell them.

"uhhh...it's jungkook."