Chapter 3 : MRS. ADHIRA VEER SHERGILL

Hello beautiful readers, thanks for your response. Keep supporting now enjoy the chapter♥🍁
_______________________________________

Published: 3/6/2020

" Now you are husband and wife ", the priest announced, hearing that I closed my eyes in pain.

I never thought my fate will be this cruel. My fate played well with me. I was lost in my thoughts.

" Comes Mrs. Adhira Veer Shergill ", he put his hand on my waist, I feel disgusted with his touch.

" I feel disgusted when I see your face", I said with so much hatred

" I don't care how you feel when you see me, but be used to see me because from today you have to see me every second of your life. Next time carefully use your words while talking. I'm your husband. Keep that in mind ", he said shamelessly. How can someone so heartless. I hate this man. I hate him to the core of my heart.

Flashback

" You have to marry me ? ", He said with no emotions.

" What ? ", My eyes were widened and my jaw dropped hearing him.

" You heard me right. Marry me and save your daughter ", he said like it's nothing big deal.

" Are you in your senses Mr. Shergill? Do you even know what are you talking ", I shouted at him, how can he say that.

" I know very well what I'm talking ", this man is something he was not even hesitating while talking about such things to me.

" A while ago you don't know that I'm a single mother and now you are offering me to marry you. How could you ", how suddenly he wanted to marry me.

" Are you accepting my proposal or not ", what he is expecting from me to accept it.

" Hell no. Never in my dreams, I'm going to marry you ", I answered him.

" You said that you love your daughter now see how is heartless you are. Can't you marry to save your daughter? Don't you love her ", this was the limit.

That's it I lost my temper.

Thap

Yes, I slapped him, who the hell he is to question my love for my daughter.

" How dare you ", he grabbed my arms and pulled me to him.

" You are asking me, who are you to decide whether I love my daughter or not ", I screamed, I'm not scared of him. I had been gone through much worse than this.

" I'm telling you, you will regret this ", he gritted his teeth.

" No I'm not ", I said looking at his cold eyes.

" We'll see ", he smirked

" Leave me, don't you dare to touch me ",

" I'll see how do you get money for your daughter's operation ", he said in a challenging tone.

" Shame on you Mr. Shergill, how low mentality you have. She is just a little, innocent child. Why are you doing this? ",

" Tell me one thing why do you want to marry, as long as I see you can get anyone as your wife, beautiful, wealthy, who can match your status. Why do you want to marry women who already have a daughter ",

" I'm not answerable to you Miss. Kashyap ", he said stubbornly

" Go to hell Mr. Shergill I don't want your money. I'll find another way", I turn to go back.