Tony Stark X Younger!Reader - Elenore

A/N - This chapter is based on the song 'Elenore' by The Turtles. The reader is in her mid-20s and Tony is in his late-40s. It's a little short, but I hope you all enjoy it.

"You know," Tony uttered, stretching slightly and hearing you grumble as he jostled your half-sleeping form. "You look really pretty," he continued, leaning in to nudge your face with his nose. 

"Shhh," you hummed, pressing your eyes closed tighter and fighting the instinct to look up at him.

He let out a soft snort of laughter, his breath fanning across your cheeks. "So beautiful," he murmured, pressing a light kiss to the corner of your lips. "Practically angelic."

"Let me sleep," you responded, peaking one eye open to find him grinning at you, so close that his face took up the entirety of your vision. 

"I can't let you sleep," he murmured, letting his hand come up to run over your bottom lip as you fought back a smile. "You're intoxicating," he added, watching as your walls broke and a smile painted it's way across your features, your cheeks tinting red. 

"Cheesy," you snorted, leaning forward to press your face into his neck.

He chuckled, his hand coming up to run over your scalp, his fingers massaging at you until you were practically purring at his touch. "I love you so much," he uttered, craning his neck to press a kiss to the top of your head.

You hummed, pulling away to smile up at him. "You're not too bad yourself," you murmured, drawing him into a long kiss. 

Tony bit down on your lip as you pulled away, causing a breath to break free as he released. "Come on," he started, drawing out the words as his hands wandered down to your hip. "Tell me you love me," he continued, listening the soft laugh that escaped you. 

"I think you're really-" you paused for a moment, searching for the right word, "-groovy," you ended, your smile growing when he looked at you in mock horror. 

"Groovy? Wow."

You chuckled. "Isn't that how you oldies say it?" you started, your fingers moving up to run over his chest as he pouted at you. 

"You're so mean to me, Princess." You laughed again, glancing up at his face. 

"I'm lovely," you corrected softly, shifting forward and wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him down so that your noses were practically pressed together. "And you love me," you added, wrinkling up your nose as you smiled at him.

His hands moved, running up and down your spine and he shook his head at you. "Don't let it go to your head."

"You were very vocal about loving me at Steve's party," you uttered, smirking when he released a deep sigh, tipping his head back. "I recall you saying that you couldn't live without me," you teased, leaning forward to press your lips to his neck. "And that I'm one of a kind." You snorted when he groaned. "Apparently, you're going to marry me some dat, even if my dad wasn't your biggest fan" you added, nipping lightly at the skin of his neck.

"I was drunk and-"

"It was sweet," you mumbled, pulling away slightly as he let his eyes wander to you, as if checking you weren't lying. "I know Dad doesn't exactly love the age gap, but he wants me to be happy, and you make me very, very happy. Sickeningly happy, in fact." 

A smile bloomed on Tony's lips, spreading until he was beaming down at you. "I love you so much, Princess."

"Mhmm," you hummed, a smirk appearing on your face when his smile faded a little. "I love you too, idiot."

 Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x