Volume 1 Part 3

Until 12 pm, she had lied on her bed lazily with nothing to do. There weren't even books for her to read, but during this time, she had a while to let all sink in, & think.

The fact that she was speaking a westerner's language, & she could also read, or write in it, that made things less complicated. However, there were many things she didn't know; for example, this girl's name, her age, her likes, dislikes, her personality. Only that way, she wouldn't be suspected. Like when she just said 'have a good day,' and all the others were looking at her as if the world was disintegrating tomorrow. That absolutely mustn't happen.

Besides that, there were also other problems; what happened to my body? How did I get here? Is this the same world, but different country? Or wholly different universe? And most importantly...

There was a knock on the door, & this time she didn't hesitate to give permission to come in. The door opened, &... the little boy walked in.

'Wha... you?' he closed the door behind him. The boy looked adorable even when he walked because it looked as if a penguin was walking, a small penguin.

'Wena,' the boy said, as he struggled to climb onto her bed. He looked cute even when he was struggling, & she had the urge to kiss his cheeks, but she ignored it, and helped the boy up to her bed.

'What is it?' she asked softly, & the boy murmured; 'Wena, I twought you were mad at me.'

'What? How could I be mad at you?'

-Ugh, cute!

'You left me all alone, I was scared,' the boy snuggled into her chest, & her heart ached; scared of his own family? There's something seriously wrong with these people!

'Aw~ how could I do that to you?' she suddenly hugged the boy tightly, & patted his head; his blonde hair was fluffy, as soft as hers.

'Wena, then why did you leave me thwere?' unable to hold back, she pecked him once on his cheek.

'I won't leave you alone again, I won't ever leave you,' after saying that in ecstasy, she hugged the little boy tight sniffing his hair which smelled nice; ugh, if only every other kid was this cute, if only my stupid younger cousins were like him.

'Wena, do you pwomise? That you won't leave me again? Even if I do swomething bad, you won't hate me?'

'Hmm...' she hummed while thinking; 'I won't, I won't leave you if you do something bad. If you do something rea~lly bad, even though I'll scold you for it, I won't hate you. Because you're so cute, you're too cute.'

'Then, Wena... when I become not cute, & handsome like bwother, will you hate me?'

-Why is he asking that?

'When you become older, & when you're handsome, I still won't hate you.'

'Wena, why? You said you hated older bwother, but you won't hate me?' he asked blinking, & she widened her eyes in surprise; what? Really?

'... I don't hate older brother. Even if he hates me, I don't hate him. But... I don't like him either. If he likes me, & is nice to me, I'll like him. So, don't worry,' she ruffled his hair, & suddenly an idea came to her; 'Since you're my very cute brother, you know things about me, right?'

He nodded; 'Then, I'll take a test.'

'... If I fail the test, will you hate me?'

'Nope! But, I'll... reward you! If you... pass the test,' she comforted him, & he nodded happily; 'Ok, first question; what's my full name?'

'It's Wenaquinn!'

'Ok, Wenaquinn... next question; what are my favorite things?'

'Wena likes... golden color! So, she likes my hair! Wena doesn't like sweet things, but she likes sour candies. Also Wena...' he made a grumpy expression; 'Likes Akito, but I don't like him.'

'Akito? A Japanese name...'

'Ichiya Akito, their family descends from Japan, & we're going to their house to celebrate spring festival this year, today.'

-Wow, this kid... I thought he was just a boy, but that's not how a kid talks.

'Wena, don't like him!' she chuckled; 'Ok, if you say don't, then I won't.'

-And Ichiya Akito... that name sounds familiar. It's not like I knew someone called that... ah, wait! It's from that otome game Morimari mentioned from before. Ah, that girl... she was super obsessed with that game, it was almost creepy. For that name to bother me even now... she sure got it rooted deep in me.

'Really?'

'Mhm, what else did I like?'

'Wena liked her friends, they were always with her!' he cried; 'Friends? Can you tell me the names?'

'Wena's friends are... I don't know their name, but! But the girl with long hair like Wena has orange hair, & she talks to Wena all the time.'

-Orange hair... hmm, I'm forgetting something. Agh, what am I forgetting?

'Wena-'

There was a knock on the door; 'Come in,' she called, & the door opened to the butler.

'Young miss, it's time to go to the ball.'

A/N; I would like it if you guys vote, or write comments, or at least send some kind of sign that you actually exist...