TWO

Jeongguk, once again, stands in front of a big mansion, Taehyung's being even bigger than the one of his parents. To say Jeongguk's nervous would be an understatement. Today is the day where he'll spend the entire afternoon with Dasom and Chansol to learn more about the little baby and to help Chansol getting used to Jeongguk.

But that isn't what he's nervous about. It's the fact that he'll meet Taehyung today that scares him a little. After everything Jeongguk has heard about the elder, it seems like he is quite a stubborn person. Jeongguk knows he shouldn't judge before meeting the other for the first time but he can't help feeling a little worried. What if Taehyung doesn't like him or gets angry at him?

Pushing his thoughts aside, he walks through the big yard to the expensive-looking front door and rings. A little later Dasom opens the door with an awake Chansol in her arms. "Hi, come in.", she greets him and moves aside, allowing Jeongguk to enter.

"Hello", he smiles and then bends down a little to greet Chansol too, "Hey little one." He moves his hand to caress the baby's small cheek. "You wanna hold him?", Dasom asks and Jeongguk nods shyly. 

Dasom hands Chansol over and Jeongguk takes him carefully into his arms, holding the baby securely. He brightly smiles at the boy, once more wondering how cute he is. "Let's move to the kitchen. I'm gonna tell you what you need to know about the little sunshine.", she speaks, going ahead. 

Jeongguk is stunned. The whole house is unbelievable big and everything looks so expensive. How should I ever find my way inside here?, he wonders.

"Taehyung's still at work, but he'll come home later on.", Dasom explains while entering the kitchen which is very spacious and bright because of the big windows. It is attached to the living room which is also very big. 

"What would you like to drink?", Dasom asks friendly while taking out two glasses from the cupboard. "Just a water, please.", Jeongguk answers. Dasom motions the young male to sit down what he does, still Chansol in his arms who slowly starts to get tired. A little yawn escapes the boy's small lips that makes Jeongguk chuckle. 

"Thank you.", he speaks as Dasom puts down a glass full of water in front of him. 

"If you don't want to hold him anymore you can tell me.", Dasom states, referring to the little boy in Jeongguk's arms. "It's alright, I don't mind holding him. And thus he gets used to me."

Jeongguk listens carefully as Dasom explains what he has to pay attention to, when Chansol's sleeping times are and all those things. On the weekend he doesn't need to work but he can stay at the house nonetheless. Jeongguks thinks to himself that he'll help on the weekends too. Working with kids has never been a real "work" for him. It has always been something he loved to do. 

Since forever, he's always wanted to be a dad. Due to the fact that he's gay as hell, he knows that he will need to adopt to fulfill his dream. But he also knows that he's still young and he wants to have a partner first before adopting a child. 

Jeongguk snaps out of his thoughts and focuses back at Dasom who's just explaining where all the forks, spoons and knives are. Jeongguk's sure that he won't be able to remember later on. Guess, he'll have to search.

"I'll show you the rest of the house now." Dasom gets up and looks at Chansol who has fallen asleep during his grandma's long explanation. "Great.", she continues quietly, still eyeing the baby that seems to be in a deep slumber, "You can lay him down in his crib, so that you don't have to carry him around during the whole house tour."

They climb up the staircase to the second floor where Chansol's room is located. Jeongguk puts him down into the crib and closes the door behind him silently. 

Now, they are able to start their house tour. Jeongguk's more fascinated by each room Dasom shows him. This house is more like a villa than a house, he thinks captivated. The guest room which is going to be his room is also on the second floor, directly beside Chansol's what makes it easier for him to look after the boy, if he would start crying during the night. 

After they were in all rooms on the second floor, they move down to the first floor where Dasom shows him around too. Jeongguk has to admit that the house-villa is really pretty. All walls are painted in warm colors what makes the house cosy.

Suddenly they hear a sound coming from the front door and then it is opened by a young man. And once again this day, Jeongguk is stunned. The male standing in the door is extremely handsome with his face that seems to have no flaws and these black locks that perfectly surround it. But Jeongguk can also see the exhaustion and the sadness which are written all over his face. 

"Hey, darling. Welcome back.", his mother greets him, smiling, "That's Jeongguk. I told you about him coming today, remember?" Taehyung turns his attention to Jeongguk after hearing his mother's words. Jeongguk gives the elder a small smile, ignoring the blank stare he's receiving. 

He walks towards Taehyung and offers his hand. "Hello, my name is Jeongguk. I'm the babysitter/housekeeper, how you wanna call it.", Jeongguk explains awkwardly. Shaking his hand, Taehyung mumbles shortly, "I'm Taehyung." and takes his hand back right after. 

Jeongguk is taken aback from how deep the elder's voice is. But before he's able to think about it any longer, Taehyung speaks up again, "When are you going to move in?"

"Uhm, your mother and I, we have agreed on me moving in as soon as she has to go back to work.", Jeongguk answers unsurely. "I hope, that's okay with you.", he adds. "Mmh", Taehyung hums approvingly, "See you then." Taehyung appends and then goes to the bathroom to most likely take a shower. 

"I'm sorry about him. He normally isn't like that. It's just that Chi's death has-" "It's alright.", Jeongguk interrupts her before she's able to say more, "He's just hurt. I don't blame him." And he really doesn't. Sadly, this feeling is more familiar to him than he likes it. 

Dasom smiles gratefully at him, "I can only repeat myself. You truly are an angel."