XXIV: ice skating

"Mummy! Daddy! Wake up!!" An excited cheer voice rings in Yoongi's bedroom. 

Yoongi lets out a groan and tightens his arms around my naked torso, "Chunhei, you gotta stop waking us up like this."

"But daddy! We're going ice-skating today with Noah and Haru and the uncles and-" Yoongi cuts off the excited rambling by sitting up and pulling Chunhei into a hug and tickling her. 

Chunhei erupts into a loud giggling fit, screaming for her father to stop his tickle attack. 

"That's what you get, little one," Yoongi laughs, continuing to tickle her. 

I laugh softly and turn to lay on back, pulling the covers up higher to cover my chin. We don't need to be flashing anyone today. 

"Mummy help me!" Chunhei pleads, reaching her arms out to me. 

I laugh and shake my head in a playful manner, "Nu uh, sweet pea. Mummy was enjoying her sleep!" 

"Okay okay I'll go back to sleep!" She surrenders, throwing her hands up and swatting at Yoongi. 

"No need, little one. Go wash up and pick out your outfit for today. Mummy and I will catch up," He places a kiss on her cheek before bringing her closer to me so I could do the same. 

"See you in a few, Chunnie," I peck her chubby cheek before she's out of the door, running towards her bedroom. 

Once Chunhei is out of the room, Yoongi sinks back into the bed, burying himself under the covers. I lay my head in the crook of his neck, getting as much warmth as possible. 

"You did amazing last night, Jagi," He says in his raspy, deep morning voice. 

I melt at his voice before looking up at him, placing a gentle kiss on his jaw, "You did all the work. I should be thanking you."

I continue to kiss his jaw, making my way to his lips. Yoongi's arms wrap themselves around my torso, lifting me up slightly and pulling me up so I'm straddling him. I lean forwards and place my hands on both sides of his face, kissing him deeply. 

Yoongi lets out a satisfied moan before deepening the kiss. His tongue fights its way into my mouth, exploring the warmth it holds. I moan softly as his hands rub up and down my sides, barely grazing my exposed breasts. 

"We gotta check on Chunnie," I break away, leaning back in attempts to get off Yoongi's lap and out of bed. 

Yoongi traps me in his hold, sitting up so we're both sitting upright, "We'll continue this later."

He grabs his shirt from last night, pulling it over my head and over my body. I thank him with a quick kiss before getting off his lap and walking over to my bags, taking out some pajama shorts to throw on. I quickly throw some underwear and the shorts on before heading to Chunhei's room. 

"Hi, bubba. Have you picked an outfit yet?" I stroll into her room, finding her standing in front of her open closet and scratching her head. 

"Not really. I don't know what to wear!" She huffs, making me giggle. 

"You'll look pretty in anything, munchkin. It looks pretty cold out again so maybe try something warm and comfy since we'll be doing a lot today," I suggest, combing my fingers through her long, black hair. 

Chunhei sighs with pleasure as I play with her hair. She wraps her arms around my torso and snuggles her head into my stomach. 

"Comfy, baby girl?" I laugh as she nods, keeping her head buried in my stomach. 

I take tiny steps closer to her closet to scan through her clothes, "How about some sweatpants and a hoodie? Then we can take your fluffy jacket in case it gets extra cold."