《64》

Kartik's POV

We were still on the flight. It was night. Everyone was sleeping, except us.

I turned towards Naira. She had closed her eyes and was listening to some song on her headphones.

"Naira...", I whispered loudly poking her with my finger.

She opened her eyes slowly and turned towards me.

"Everyone's sleeping....only we are awake", I said excited.

"So?", she asked raising her eyebrow.

"Then we can do our business you know", I said and she looked here and there at people.

She turned and smiled wildly at me. Those hungry, seductive, cat-like eyes were back.

"Come here baby", I said pointing at my lap.

She nodded and climbed on me. She was sitting on top of me and I held her hips. She leaned and started kissing all over my face - my forehead, my eyes, my nose and finally on my lips.

Our lips touched.....yes they touched without any interruption. She began kissing me wildly. I reciprocated the kiss. We tasted each and every corner of each other's mouth. We broke the kiss after two minutes.

All the lights were off and there were no flight personnel around. So we took the opportunity and tiptoed towards the washroom. But it was occupied. I sighed in defeat.

"Something or the other comes in between to interrupt my romance", I remarked and Naira grabbed me by the collar.

"No..today it isn't", she said and began kissing me wildy. She moved her hands through my hair and I pulled her closer by her waist.

"Open your belt", she ordered.

"I think its too soon...", I began to say but she started opening my belt as she continued looking into my eyes. I gave in.

Just then we heard the sound of the flush and the washroom door opened. We got away from each other and I held my jeans.

"Hi", Ahana said as she came out of the bathroom and stood in front of us.

"Hi baby", we said nervously. I hope she didn't see or hear anything.

"Oh I see that you both are busy so I won't disturb you guys...enjoy!", Ahana said and walked away.

Naira looked at me surprised.

"How did she come to know that?", Naira asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

Still Kartik's PoV

The next afternoon we landed on the Kahului Airport, Maui, Hawaii.