Chapter 38

Chloe's Pov

I woke up to an empty bed, realizing Leah wasn't there. I got undressed and went to take a shower. After I was done, I brushed my teeth and hair and put on a little make-up. I put on a blue t-shirt with blue and green flannel on top and some jeans. I went to the living room and there I saw Leah but I ignored her and put on my shoes.

"You're not going to school" Leah said and walked over to me and stood in front me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You heard me, you're not going anywhere"

"You can't make decisions for me, I'm going whether you like it or not" I tried to walk past her but she grabs my arm "Don't you walk away from me!"

"Let me go Leah. I'm so done with you trying to run my life!" She frowns "And until you realize that you don't own me I'm not coming back!" I yanked my arm out of her grasp walking to the door "YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME!"

"Watch me" I open the door and ran outside Leah following right behind me I go to get in my car when she yanks me away from it "LET GO OF ME LEAH!!" I yelled as she pulled back to the apartment, I screamed as her grip tightened on me.

Soon we were back in the apartment Leah's face was red "Don't you EVER try to leave me!!"

She started dragging me through the house till we got to the room and opened the door pushing me in.

"You'll stay locked in this room until you learn that you can't leave me. I will never let you fucking go, you're finally mine and I will never let anyone take you away from me. You will be mine till the end of life and that's the last thing I have. You made your own decision to marry me and that's it, you're MY wife now and you will live with me in MY house. You're only safe in here, with me" Leah said and went to get out of the door.

"Where the fuck are you going? You can't let me stay here, you can't do that to me, I'm your wife now not your fucking hostage" I yelled at her.

"I'll bring you food later" Leah said coldly and closed the door behind her locking it, leaving me in tears. How could she do this to me?

-2 hours later-

I've been in this room for god knows how long and Leah still didn't come back to check up on me. I've been crying most of the time, I screwed everything up. I should've listen to her.

"LEAH OPEN THE DAMN DOOR AND LET ME OUT, I'M SORRY PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR" I yelled as loud as I could.

It was no use Leah didn't show up, I didn't even hear footsteps nearby. There are two options 1. She's ignoring me or 2. She's not in the house.

Hold it Chloe! Don't do it on yourself, you can do it, just go to sleep.

I closed my eyes waiting for the sleep to take over me.

--------------------------------------------------------

I felt someone shaking my body to wake up.

"Wake up Chloe" Leah said. Her voice was flat and emotionless.

I opened my eyes to meet hers "I-" I started talking but she put her hand in front of my face to tell me to not speak.

She helped me get out of bed and gestured with her head to follow her and that's what I did.

We went to the kitchen and I saw a box of pizza.

"Eat" She said and went out of the kitchen.

I sighed nervously and sat on the chair to eat the pizza.

After like 25 minutes or something I finished eating and went to get myself a glass of water.

I was pouring the water in the glass that was in my hand when I felt her strong hands wrap around my back making me scream in surprise as I dropped the glass. My hands went to my heart. I felt her kissing my neck.

"I'm sorry for locking you in the room baby. I know you're mad at me but that doesn't mean I can't hug what's mine" I turned around in her arms to face her while my back was facing the counter.

"Please don't hate me, don't go" I saw there were tears in her eyes, she hugged me tightly.

"I... I don't hate you" I said and she looked at me in disbelief and I saw her beautiful blue eyes shining.

"You don't? After I kidnapped you, after all I did, you don't hate me?" She asked above a whisper as she wiped her tears away.

"No, I don't" I said and she smiled a small smile at me and sighed in relief.

"I'm sorry that I kept you away from things and prevent you from taking what's yours, when the truth is I'm just very scared and insecure. I don't want to lose you. I can't lose you" She said and cupped my face to look at her and put her forehead on mine.

"You won't" I said and closed my eyes. I felt her soft lips on my mine. It was an innocent kiss and it lasted for a few seconds until she broke it down.

She looked at my eyes smiling and I was smiling as well.