Atelophobia (Older Brother!GyomeiXYounger Sister!Reader

Reader age:20 (sorry if you aren't 20)

"Why aren't you like your older brother?", " How come you're so weak?", "Why don't you just give up on being a Demon Slayer?", these thoughts ran through my mind, each day, and each night, and each time I trained, or went on missions. Why do I keep trying? All of my efforts feel useless, like they're all for nothing.

(3rd P.O.V)

A (h/c) haired girl panted, and swung her wooden sword at the training dummy again and again.

She had been at this for hours, ever since the sun came up, and showed no sign of  stopping. Finally, she stopped, and stood there, panting and looking at the dummy, and attempted to swing once more, only for her sword to be taken from her.

"Eh?! What the-!", she exclaimed in shock, turning around to see her brother, holding her sword, and his prayer beads, while staring straight ahead.

"You can't overwork yourself, or you'll get sick.", he said, placing the wooden sword with the rest of them, before turning towards her again.

"I can't let up on my training, or I will become unreliable on missions. You have to understand this, older brother", she said while looking up at him.

"You need to understand, that when you're on missions with others, they are there to help, not leave you t-", he was cut off by (Y/N), who began to shout.

"You don't understand! Everyone expects me to be strong and powerful, and skilled. Like you! And I'm no where near those things. I-i just feel so worthless, everytime someone has to help me, or assist me. I feel like, I'm nothing.", she said, her voice beginning to falter at the end, clenching her fists while glaring at the ground.

Gyomei had been quiet this whole time, and finally rested his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him, and saw him with a smile on his face.

"To you, you may feel those things. But that's just your mind saying that. If you were to look around you, you would see that those ranked below you, look up to you. They see you as an inspiration for them to get better, progress, and train more. They don't help you because they think you're weak or worthless. They help you, because they want you to see them as being capable as well. They want to prove themselves to you. You don't need to keep doing this, because you have already proved yourself to be strong,little sister.", Gyomei said, his smile never leaving.

Her eyes had widened, and teared up, and she hurriedly wiped them before they fell, and hugged him.

"Thank you. Thank you for talking some sense into me.", she said, chuckling a bit. He smiled and patted her head gently, while staring ahead.

'You are enough'

A/N: Ahhh!! I'm sorry if this isn't so good, I wrote this at like, four in the morning, so Im pretty tired, but I've been missing my updates, so I wrote this. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!