11: Violent

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung ended the meal before Namjoon came back and to his luck, he was fast enough to wipe away his tears before that too. Namjoon still saw his red eyes and nose, but just smiled as he took back the tray.

"Your bandage needs to change." Namjoon said as Taehyung just nodded his head.

"Um... you need some clothes as well." Namjoon muttered when he saw the exposed collarbone of the other.

This made Taehyung's heart sink a bit because the words were clear that he wasn't going anywhere for a longer time. But he bit down the feeling with a fake smile.

Once Namjoon was gone, he ran to the bathroom and couldn't help as all the food was already going out of his stomach just because he ate without thinking about his weak stomach. After emptying his stomach, he came out with washed face and hair.

Then he just plopped on the bed and within seconds he was already in deep slumber.

When Namjoon was back with a bandage, he saw the blond sleeping on his stomach. So he decided to let him rest.

When he went to Jungkook's room, Yoongi was arguing about something.

"What's wrong, man? You promised that I will take charge of that phase. I was waiting patiently and now you are backing off." Yoongi retorted to Jungkook who gave him a cold look.

"He isn't in condition to take a beat and we don't need to do so for now." Jungkook deadpanned at him as Yoongi rolled his eyes while muttering something under his breath.

Namjoon felt happy about the decision of his boss.

"He ate his food this time," Namjoon said while taking a seat on the couch, looking satisfied with the slight betterment in the situation.

Jungkook had no idea why he said so, but he did.

"But he vomited." Namjoon's eyes widened as well as Yoongi's.

"What? But how do you kn-" Namjoon stopped when he realized that question is useless.

"I should've given him something lighter." Namjoon sighed at his silliness in bringing the heavy meal for the blond.

"God... why you all are turning soft for a boy? That boy." Yoongi scoffed and Namjoon gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Go and watch your dogs, they are barking like mad ones." Namjoon scoffed this time as Yoongi took the hint and left while again mumbling something.

Once he was gone, Namjoon quickly turned to face Jungkook who was silently checking some emails. "Thanks for changing that plan." That's all he said and left the room before raven-haired could yell at him.

But honestly, Jungkook didn't feel so. He just couldn't forget how the small boy submitted when he wasn't at clear fault. He could see the pain in his eyes when he told him about the past.... the pain like he was feeling every ache that Jungkook felt for years.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked after watching the video for the nth time. Jimin sighed irritated while Jin nodded again.

"Are you in or not?" Jimin asked finally when the detective again played the video.

Hoseok stopped the video and gave his attention to both.

"I would love to." He grinned eye to eye as he had a glint of who the kidnapper could be.

Jin and Jimin smiled relieved after his answer.