𝓟𝓾𝓷𝓮

We loved with a love,
That was more than love
-Edgar Allan Poe

Hello all!
After a long time yeah? Sorry, while updating Bound to you, i totally forgot about this 😅

Um... Ok so again edited by AyeshaDamar

Ahira's pov.

Days turned into weeks and weeks passed turning into months. Me and Ayesha came to Pune 4 months ago for our higher studies as planned.

I sighed getting up from clearly polished wooden table without making any noice. The smell of old books wafting past my nostrils making me inhale the heavenly fragrance. Keeping the novel back in the rack, I checked the time on the big wall clock hanged across the entrance. Fifteen minutes are still left for the class to start. I lazily went to the other side of the library searching for Ayesha. After five minutes I found her leaned over the counter beside the librarian grinning at her. By the time I went towards her she had already issued the book. Seeing me she strode towards me and we exited the library hearing the bell ring.

"Good morning class " The woman in her mid 40s greeted us entering the massive classroom. Everyone straightened seeing the elderly lady. Her reading glasses rested on her nose with her black and white hair tied in a bun. She kept the books on the wooden table near the smart board and switched on the projecter.

"We will be studying about aggregate demand and supply in detail today" Mrs. Stella said adjusting her reading glasses.

Soon she started explaining the principles and all that in the book. She stopped abruptly when the bell rang. Giving us assignment for the day she exited the class.

Sighing a relief I and Ayesha exited the classroom along with the other students. As the class for today was over we decided to have lunch at our favorite cafe nearby.

"What to order? " Ayesha asked.

"The usual" I shrugged. We were as usual seated at the far corner that gave us a better view of the mountains nearby. The weather was a little chilly in Pune making the mountains bask in fog. Ayesha gave our orders and it soon arrived.

We ate the food in silence before departing to our hostel room.

Entering our room I immediately fell on the comfy bed while Ayesha shook her head chuckling at me. Sleep was all I was in need after the tiring day.

Ayesha opened the windows of the room. Darkness was taking over as the sun swam behind the hills letting the crystal star to lighten the sky and guide the travellers to their home.

After changing and freshening up, I got inside the blanket not caring about the time and slept off.

★★★★

"Yes Ahaan bhai I'm fine.....Yeah I will come after the next semester" I said to the person on the other side.

" Ok I'm getting late for the classes, so I'll talk to you later" I said disconnecting the call and hurrying inside the classroom.

Soon the class started indicating another hectic day.

★★★

As I sat on the bench I saw the children playing while their parents running behind to catch if by chance they fall.

I smiled looking at them. This is what a family should be like, yeah? Where parents would be behind their child no matter what. But everything was opposite in my case. Its been five months since we came out of the house and yet no one called. Not even Mom. I at times wonder if they got me and Ahaan from some orphanage.

All I yearned for since childhood is love but I never received any apart from my father like brother. Mom was always ignorant towarda us. She never scolded me or Ahaan bhai but she never stopped dad from scolding us. Even when we were not the culprits, we used to get the scoldings unnecessarily.

Amira would always get pampered even if she does something wrong. Looks like this was our fate but i know for sure that something amazing and love filled life is waiting for me.

Afterall He is the best of all planners and who am I to question His plans.

Hello sweeties,
After a really long time i thought to update this.
Forgive me for the short update, if i disappointed you all then sorry, i just wanted to give a glimpse to ahira's life in pune then I'm wondering to go on the main part.

So until then enjoy this and don't forget to click the star button on your left hand side.

Happy reading📖