How I love him

" 15 years jail with mental treatment for Ms Haeun Kim "

That was the punishment Haeun was given for her attempt to murder , trying to forge evidence and pornography case.

" This shit isn't enough for that venomous bitch "
Ten clicked his tongue.

They were at the court where Haeuns case hearing took place.

Alana herself gave testimonial against her sister and the proves were enough for court to send her behind bars.

It wasn't easy for Taeyong to open up about what happened to him.
Good thing Jaehyun was there. His Jaehyun.

" You are gonna be fine. I'm with you . I love you my savage diva "
That was all Jaehyun said boosting Taeyongs confidence.
His omoni and appa was also there for him as well as Ten and Johnny.

Haeun was acting crazy like a total psycho.
That's why she was suggested to be treated by phycologist .

But people who knew her just showed their annoyence as they knew Haeun wasn't sick. She was a literal bitch.

Jaehyun and Taeyong were together. Both their families knew.
No family opposed at all .

Through they didn't have any specific name for their relationship but they were together. That's all they needed.

Taeyong stayed with his omoni and appa as Madison was living with Kun is his previous apartment in Korea waiting for their baby to arrive , grow few months stable enough to fly and leave Korea.

Jaehyun too was living with his parents .
Taeyong was back to work as well as Ten.

Ten said he won't continue after the revelation but guess what...

The Mask Dancer duo became more popular after their revelation. Of course there were people who bashed them . Toxic fans who acted like they owned the idols and they need to act like fans puppet , they striked outside Triple T for Ty Ten to leave entertainment industry , bully them online , gave them death threats and mock their sexuality .

But Triple T sue them all and took drastic action all the malicious comments and posts serving in social networking site. Their main target was to protect their idols . Sadly most Korean agencies can't relate...
( Cough cough ... Superstar Museum .. cough cough...)

Most fans were being supportive and many more people joined the fandom praising the duos bravery.

Finally Taeyongs life was fixing up... Slowly gently and happily.
Yet he was unable to get Jaehyun tell him how everything happened.
The younger just asked the older to wait .

The legal process wasn't easy either.
Taeyong was being dragged down by the lawyer Mrs Lee hired.

But his lawyer Holland was a badass masterpiece who flipped the case just in blink.

And the most important part , the famous gay lawyer was hired by Jung Yunho himself.
Jaehyun didn't ask his father. He just surprised his son and his sons not yet boyfriend Taeyong .

" I want to talk to Jaehyun. One last time ."
Haeun demanded before the police took her away. She was doing jail anyway. So the authority showed sympathy.

But knowing her , all knew she will create a massive drama once again.
So they stayed.
Stayed with Jaehyun.

" I want to talk to him alone .. "

" You can't . ER can't let you go anywhere alone "
The duty officers declared.

" Fine.. you guys can stay. But not his puppets trailing behind him "