- Scared - Luke Hemmings -

————

————

"I'm scared, Luke," Y/N raised her voice at the man she was having a fight with. "About what? We've basically been dating for seven months. What's the difference of having titles?" Luke threw his hands in the air.

"It's love, Luke. Love is what's scary. Giving someone your everything, making yourself so vulnerable. The fear of your partner not being loyal. That's what's scary," Y/N told Luke. He shook his head when he realized what this whole fight was about.

"We are not your parents," Luke held Y/N's hands, "I am not your father. I'm not going to cheat on you, because you are my everything. I promise you the world, you will have never to worry about that."

"My father told my mother that before. Then, he cheated and ruined the whole family. So, tell me how you're going to feel the same way in ten years?"

"Because you are the only woman I have thought about for seven months. You're the one I want to give the world to. We haven't even been dating, and I haven't talked to another girl," Luke stood up from the couch the two were sitting on together.

"Look, this isn't a decision I can make for you. This is something you have to do. So, sit here and think about what you want to do, and come to me when you've made a decision," Like left the room, leaving Y/N in her thoughts.

————
word count : 248