Chapter 19: Not Daddy's Girl

Now if I could only fix MY OWN LIFE.

Y/N POV

Yohan invited Jimin and I to come look at his new club, which is THREE WHOLE HOURS away. I have a feeling that he wants us to help him work setting it up. He has been really happy lately because the Macau club is making ALOT of money. I also have a feeling that he has a boo-thang now. I am looking forward to hearing all about it. 

During the ride up, Jimin and I tried to put our heads together to figure out why my dad was sooo determined to get me married. Why Jungkook? Did dad know that Jungkook would treat me this way? Did my dad tell him to be physical with me? Why didn't my mom stick up for me? AND WHY WAS JUNGKOOK SO MEAN!

Y/N: "We've been over this like a thousand times and none of it makes sense to me." I look out the passenger seat window, pouting.

Jimin: "We will figure it out. It's certainly very strange. They are definitely hiding something." He pats my thigh and only glances at me because he needs to keep his eyes on the road. He's driving.

Y/N: "Yeah." I sigh, resting my eyes for a while. 

Eventually I fell asleep. The next thing I know Jimin is shaking my shoulder.

Jimin: "We are here. Let's get out the car." He says smiling at me.

We get out the car and look around at a seedy looking neighborhood. Why on earth would Yohan want a club out here? We look to our left at the building. It looks like a dilapidated mess. 

Y/N: "I think I want to leave." I say shakily. As we walk toward the building, I hide behind Jimin...  well....  it makes me feel safer to stand behind him. The truth is he is skinnier than me now. His size doesn't stop me from holding on to the back of his shirt and peep around his body to see if robbers or killers are out here. I am being extra because there is NO ONE out here. It looks like a ghost town.

Jimin: "This IS the address. So, let's see." He says with furrowed eyebrows. He rings the doorbell.

The door swings open with a smiling Yohan facing us. He welcomed us with huge hugs. When I glanced around my eyes grow large. It's the most beautiful lounge I have ever seen in my life. 

Yohan: "Please come in and look around." He opens his arms with a smile.

Jimin: "Oh wow. Yohan, this place is super classy on the inside. I am highly impressed." He turns around in a circle taking in his surroundings. 

Y/N: "What's up with the neighborhood? Why is your place in a crappy neighborhood? Eww. It looks like the ghet-" Jimin cut's me off before I could finish.

Jimin: "Hush woman." He whispers loudly, giving me the 'What The Heck' look.

" He whispers loudly, giving me the 'What The Heck' look