6. First Time

Read author's note in the end to answer all your questions!

Enjoy Reading (:

----------------------------------------------------

Flashback:

Ten Years Ago:

Zara's First Day In IIMR:

She was walking in the hallways. Each turn was more confusing than previous. Though she visited the campus with her dad on the day of admission still she wasn't familiar with the campus.

Finding the lecture hall in this campus was like solving a complicated puzzle. She should have waited for her roommate but her roommate got up late and being the punctual girl Zara was she left the dorms alone.

Irony was that she was going to be late anyways. She saw few seniors coming on her way and her heartbeat immediately increased. Ragging though officially banned wasn't entirely non-existent in the campus. She has heard so many stories about it that she immediately started sweating.

There were three of them; one guy and two girls. The guy was handsome and looked friendly and the girls were beautiful. Gosh! Everyone in this college is so good looking and here she was the ugly duckling. She doesn't even have a skin care routine or anything closely resembling to that. May be in a year she will also learn from them.

She just wished them politely and was surprised to see them smiling and returning her greetings. It was a pleasant smile and not a sarcastic one.

She looked at the girls carefully. One of them had curly hairs and glasses that gave her such a cute look that Zara just wanted to pull her cheeks. She bit her lip to remove that weird thought from her mind.

The other senior girl had long brown hairs tied in a ponytail and a friendly look. Well, that was what Zara could catch from her smile. She didn't know what was in that girl but Zara really felt this overwhelming need to respect this girl. She was commanding respect without even asking for it. She didn't look at the guy though. One because she was too shy; second because she didn't want to offend them by staring too long.

The trio were waiting near her, talking to each other; discussing second year subjects. So they were her immediate seniors. Zara stood beside them feeling too tired and unsure. She was waiting to see any fresher who could help her. She can't muster the courage to ask those seniors however friendly they might appear.

"Where is that monkey?" The girl with glasses said in an annoyed voice to her friends. "Does he not know that Dr. Sharma don't take late comers in the class?! I don't want miss my pathology lecture attendance just because his highness is late!"

"Pakhi... You know that we could enter the class right? He won't mind!" The other girl said in a calm voice and Zara felt like fan girling over her voice.

"Shenu, you know that we always enter together. So it's not an option." The guy said and the Shenu senior just smiled.

"I guess Rahul just answered your question Shenu. I hate that monkey but class would be really boring without him!" Pakhi said in annoyed tone.

Now this made Zara really curious about that monkey senior. He was lucky to have such a good group of friends. Zara looked at her watch and realised that her class was going to start in five minutes. Great! Now she was going to be late. She was about to walk away but collided with someone and immediately noticed a pair of blue eyes looking at her.

Beautiful.

His ocean blue eyes were so beautiful that for a second she forgot her resolve to not look into any boy directly. They gave her the feeling like she wants to look into them forever but immediately heard the group behind her going silent.