forty seven

𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘 ❣︎

Remember that we're sneaking out right after breakfast!

?

we are?

Did I not tell you? We're going for a date in Hogsmeade 🤩

The date is still on?

But...

It's alright Draco

I'll protect you, you'll be fine ❤

Did you mean: 💚**

Sod off Malfoy 🙃

Heh 😉

But Hogsmeade?

Can't we go on the weekend with the others?

It'll be safer since the Professors will be coming along

Come on, Draco

There'll be too many people for us to have some time together :(

And I'll be bringing my cloak of invisibility just in case

The cloak can only cover one person completely at a time though

Dracooooo

The cloak is just for emergencies, it'll be fineee

Alright alright, where are we meeting?

I'll catch you at the Room of Requirements?

The room of requirements?

Ooookay

See you soon Draco ❤

See you Harry 💚

Great Hall

Harry was being extremely chirpy, he and Draco had free period for the first half of the day and they were going to use that time to go on a date in Hogsmeade.

"Harry,", Hermione started. "Are you and Draco still going to Hogsmeade?"

Harry nodded. "I know what you're going to say,", Harry spoke before Ron or Hermione could. "But Draco needs some relaxation, he has been so stressed out from Lucius escaping Azkaban."

"Oh, fine.", Hermione answered. "Just be safe alright? Give us a holler through the phone if anything happens."

Harry nodded obediently, "Text me too if anything happens."

Hermione nodded while Ron gave a thumbs up. "Okay, okay. Final check, am I missing anything?", Harry trailed off. "Oh, right! The cloak! I better quickly go and get it. See you when we get back!"

Ron and Hermione waved as Harry jogged back to the Gryffindor Common Room, tripped over his feet, but caught himself in time.

Draco saw this from the Slytherin table and let out a small laughter, "Harry is a such a dork."

Pansy nodded, "Well, they're called Gryffindorks for a reason... Oh, and you're going with Harry to Hogsmeade, aren't you?"

"How did you know?", Draco looked at Pansy who sat beside him.

Pansy smirked proudly, "I mean, I am Hermione's girlfriend afterall."

"Sheesh Pansy. Also, I know you're going to say that it's dangerous to be going out at this moment... But-"

"Not really.", Pansy shrugged her shoulders, "Harry is with you. So you'll be fine.

Draco paused and squinted his eyes, "Was that a compliment to Harry or an offense to me...?"

"Who knows?", Pansy laughed.

By this time, most of the students had already left the Great Hall. All that remained were students who had free period and empty plates on the table.

"Okay, I'll see you all when we return. Bye Pansy! Bye Blaise!", Draco stood up from the bench and walked to towards the exit while grinning the entire time.

"Don't lose track of time!", Pansy reminded as the two Slytherins watched Draco leave the Great Hall.

Blaise smiled, "It's nice to finally see Draco put on a genuine smile for once."

Pansy agreed.