» 01

blood ; the red liquid that circulates in the arteries and veins of humans and other vertebrate animals, carrying oxygen to and carbon dioxide from the tissues of the body

the red substance that vampires fed on . in this world , vampires ruled . humans just waited for all their blood to be sucked out of .

those blood wanting creatures leaving humans lifeless , bloodless . humans were pretty much useless- helpless .

vampires had bloodlusting red orbs , giving humans spine chilling glares .

sucking on human's blood was their hobby , the sound of their cries for mercy became music to their ears .

They enjoyed the power they had .

vampires could transform from their vampire form to their bat form . the ability to fly care freely also helped them greatly in hunting down humans .

no one could raise peace between the two... but perhaps she can .

6th June 2000

Cries from a baby vampire was heard , echoing throughout the royal birth room .

"prince donghyuck."

The prince of vampires was born , the one and only child with the royal blood .

The village of vampires rejoiced the born of their soon-to-be ruler .

The king was getting old , vampires could only live up to 1000 years old , and he was already 937 years old

The thing was , vampires aged twice as fast as humans .

The prince would carry on his father's place as the King once he eventually reaches the age where he could no longer hunt down humans, thus useless .

Prince Donghyuck was an adorable baby vampire , he got his fangs only at the age of four.

At the age of 16 , he changed his name to Haechan being that he wasn't getting along well with his father .

He didn't want a name that his father came up with . Moreover , his mother had always wanted to name him Haechan .

Haechan was also the only vampire which was immune to the sunlight , others would crumble and perish under the burning hot golden ray of light , no one knows why he wasnt affected by it .

7th march 2002

Two years later from the born of the vampire prince , the human princess was born .

Her enhanced beauty shone , her beautiful features that was blessed upon her .

A golden light radiating of her , even if she was just a baby , she was incredibly beautiful .

She looked ethereal .

"Park yurim , the human princess."

The princess smiled with her eye smile , her dazzling hazel orbs turning into an upsidedown 'u' shape .

"I'm sorry , yurim-ah I can't protect you . those evil fangs will be after you.." her mother cried out , unwanting her little one to walk the path they all have to eventually walk .

Her mother was devastated , after years of wanting a child , she finally had one . However , she knew she didn't have the power to protect her child .

She felt at fault , she felt selfish for bringing her daughter in the cruel impotent world .

Humans are humans after all , useless . They were nothing compared to those magical beings , incompetent to them .

 They were nothing compared to those magical beings , incompetent to them