Enel Arc 6: Shock

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Now there are only six of us left"

Enel was pretty sure the old man was dead as we stood there. He offered to take us to the new world. Robin questioned what it would happen if we refuse. She told Enel the consequence of his action if he were to destroy the Sky Island and that the bell would never be found. Turns out, he knew where it was. He pointed his finger at her but I pushed both of us out of the way the last second.

"Now now, look what you almost made me do to my poor enhancer. I'm going to punish you for that"

I stood in front of Robin as I pushed Robin behind me. Somehow, she was knocked out in the process. I told him not to harm her. Enel seemed annoyed at that as he began to walk over but Zoro swung two of his swords at Enel while the other guy shot his bazooka. It did nothing. Getting up, I panicked noticing he was about to electrocute but it was too late as he fell on the ground. The other guy charged in only to use a move made out of sea stone to reject Enel. It seemed to work and stop his heart. I went over and checked Zoro. He was badly injured.

"Did... he just restart his own heart?!"

Nami screamed as I turned to look at Enel. She was right. His heart was beating again. This was bad. Zoro tried rushing in for the sea stone but Enel sent a large lighting creature his way. I pushed him out of the way just in time as my body took on the full force. My screams could be heard before I fell onto the ground. My eyes going dull.

"(M/N)!"

"You people are really making me angry. Enhancer, you should have stayed out of this, now look at how beaten up your body is."

"....fuck off"

"What was that?"

"Fuck off!" I yelled as the ground under me cracked. Gritting my teeth, I stood back up slowly but kept falling. My Conquerer's Haki happened as it nearly brought Enel to his knees. His eyes widened as I clashed my sword onto the ground sending a direct shockwave at him that hit him directly. He seemed terrified as he fell on his butt for what I could do before I feel back onto the ground. I could barely move my body.

"Amazing... Amazing! Amazing! You had me worried there for a second hahaha. Perfect for a man like me, I love that look on your face. (M/N) was it? I'll definitely keep that in mind now."

Growling, I tried to move at all as I heard Enel walking over. He picked me up over one bridal style. I tried pushing him off and cursing him but he only tutted me. Nami came with us as she brought her waver. Enel took us to his flying ship built out of pure gold while I kept cursing the man. He set me on his throne as he demanded Nami wheel the cart of gold over. I tried biting the man. He only laughed in return as he explained to us he could hear everything.

"What use.. do you have for me you bastard?!"

"Now now, that isn't how you talk to your god"

"You're not my god, your just a man who got lucky and found a devil fruit."

Smash!

Enel's hand gripped my face as he looked downright ready to murder me. I could hear Nami's gasp. My head really hurt and maybe I should've kept my mouth shut but I didn't regret it. Smirking, I stuck my tongue out at Enel but he didn't look angry anymore. It turned into a smile as he told Nami to bring the gold over quickly. She did and I didn't understand why he wasn't mad anymore.

"Now now, you must have gotten your sharp tongue from those pirates. I'll do well to educate you properly on manner."

"Manners my ass! Fuck off you uncultured swine!"

"You're not allowed to use that language anymore (M/N). I'll show you what happens if you do."

Screaming erupted from me as he heated up the gold to a hot degree and poured it on my lower legs, burning me badly. I bit my lip until I drew blood as I saw Enel's sadistic smile. I screwed my eyes shut but I didn't back down. He suddenly stopped as he left because he heard some noise. I grunted at the pain as I fell foward. The gold hardening to my body. It would be a pain to get off.

"(M/N)! Are you alright?!"

"Yeah, pretty weather were having today... of course not Nami! Just find away to heat up the gold enough to get it off me. Actually I have a plan"

Nami listened closely at what she had to do she needed as she ripped up my long sleeve before wrapping it around her Climatact. I told her that Enel was probably using heat to fight Luffy so she just needed to throw it at Luffy the moment Enel's lightning strikes Luffy to catch fire. She nodded and went to get the plan done. I grit my teeth as I began trying to move any parts of my finger. I got a few twitches and I smiled. My adrenaline rush was kicking in.

"(M/N) your plan worked. What now?"

"Just hover the flame over my legs where the gold is. Enel used a lot of heat to torture me but gold has one of the lowest melting points so this shouldn't even hurt."

Nami nodded as she began melting the gold off of me. Smiling, I gave my legs a few kicks after it was off. Getting up, I collapsed to the ground before Nami helped me get to Luffy. I jumped onto Luffy's back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled when he saw me. I could feel his Devil Fruit bouncing around. I was already enhancing him.

"Woah! (M/N) this is really cool!"

"Thanks...just finish this please!"

"Sure thing!"

Luffy unleashed his barrage of attacks onto Enel successfully since he wasn't using his mind to think ahead so Enel couldn't predict his movements. His punches and reach were triple of their usual ability. It was going well and we managed to force Enel to his knees before he encased Luffy's arm in a large ball of gold before hurling us off the side. He must be unaware of me on Luffy's back since he kept saying he was going to return to his enhancer in the throne room.

"Luffy, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do!"

"Eh?!"

Grabbing Luffy's chin, I kissed his cheeks as I enhanced him to near fullest. He was surprised but it seemed he didn't hate it before we were about to reach the ground his new enhanced state let us bounce safely. He could even lift the gold ball temporarily now. A little girl led us to the beanstalk and we had to climb it to get back up. Surprisingly, Luffy grabbed my face this time and gave it a kiss. I turned slightly red as he thanked me before climbing.

"We're going to beat Enel up!"

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting! Comments are the best!