Episode 4-35~37: Healing Jamil & Bitter Resentment

Meanwhile at the Scarabia dorm....

"Mmm...Uhh my head...." Glory mumbles as she slowly sits up while stroking the back of her head. Then Glory opens her eyes to find herself in a revealing bright red dress donning in a gold crown and a gold snake arm bracelet.

Aah shit

Aah shit. This is like Jasmine and Jafar all over again!!!

Glory mentally rants as she glances up to see the brainwashed Scarabia standing before her. Glory creases her brows at them.

Where am I?

She thought until something flashed before her mind when she remembered Jamil blasting her friends out with his magic before she was knocked unconscious.

"Speaking of Jafar...." Glory mutters and soon a subtle chuckle boomed across the room. Knowing who is was, Glory whips her head to the person next to him and that person is none only than the overbloted vice dorm leader himself, Jamil Viper.

"Pleasure to have you awaken, dear flower." Jamil coos with a smirk. Feeling her blood boiled and clenches her teeth as she grips her fists tight against the handles.

"...What have you done, Jamil...!?" Glory growls.

"Simple really. I have created our own empire where we could rule of our own." Jamil explains coolly.

"That still doesn't make me feel better, y'know!" Glory retorts with a glare.

"How temperamental." Jamil huffs as he leans to Glory where he gently grabs her right hand to gaze at the moonstone Opal tattoo.

"Though I must say, I'm quite impressed that you have possessed such power with the moonstone opal and the sundrop flower together." Jamil admits as he crept a smile while drawing his finger on to the moonstone.

"So that's how the moonstone Opal and the sundrop flower works Huh? Azul wasn't wrong about you. As expected from the future queen of Twisted Wonderland, who is Mother Gothel's reincarnation. Speaking of..." He then snaps his finger where a brainwashed Scarabia resident saunters over to Jamil and hands him a maroon pillow that has her dagger shocking the ravenette.

"My dagger!" She shrieks as Glory was about to grab her weapon, but Jamil grabs her dagger and examines it.

"This dagger known as the Excalibur. The same legendary sword that King Arthur himself once wield and the one that made you future queen in our world...." Jamil informs while examining the dagger before glancing at the ravenette.

"In fact, this sword was given to you by the Lake of the Lake known as Vivien, but the Excalibur only activates when you used that left hand of yours that contains the sundrop...."

Just before Jailm reaches her left hand, Glory quickly retreats her hand and stands up from her throne as she glares down at him.

"This is insane Jamil! This is not how freedom works! You're forcing everyone to obey you like mindless slaves!" Glory shouts. Jamil frowns at the brazen ravenette and stands up from his throne.