🐢 78 🐢

No one's POV

Siwon was surprised that their visit is going so well. Haru is really nice to them and Yesung isn't so shy around her anymore. He doesn't mind if she strokes his hair and tucks him in bed. Yesung really loves his grandma but he loves the bunnies too. Of course, he tried to persuade his caregivers to take one bunny home with them but they both said strict no. Yesung doesn't hear no very often so it caused that he cried and said that he will stay with grandma and her bunnies. Haru was shocked that Yesung started to love her so fast and realized that this is one of the reasons why he is so vulnerable - Yesung trusts to everyone.

Day of their departure came too fast for Yesung's liking but at least Haru promised him that he can visit her often. Yesung is waving to her while their car is leaving. Heechul is driving and Siwon is driving in the second car. It takes them few hours to get home and Yesung still whines that he wants to go back to grandma. Heechul is happy that he has his mom back and tries to calm down his baby because of course that they are going to visit grandma more often but not right now. It could be great to spend the summer with her. When they arrived home Heechul has had enough of Yesung's whining and handed him to Siwon so the daddy can take care of him.

Siwon bounces him on his hip and goes into his nursery to change his clothes.

"Do you like your grandma?"

Yesung only nodded and clings to his daddy who changed his diaper and clothes. Yesung looked at the soft bunny he got from his grandma and rubs it against his skin. He can't decide what is better - this bunny or the hamster he got from Ryeowook? At least that his friend lives in Seoul and they can play together, he has no little friends at his grandma's house.

Siwon slowly put his baby down on his feet and rubbed his hips. He is worried that Yesung could feel sore after spending so many hours in a car but soon he let Yesung run to play. The little one started to play with Lego and Heechul is taking a nap upstairs. Siwon's job is to keep Yesung silent so he won't wake up his mommy. Siwon is keeping an eye on him so Yesung won't taste the colorful blocks and plays with him. He is going to work tomorrow but for now, he can enjoy being with his little one. After one hour Heechul woke up from his nap and goes downstairs. He feels good after taking the short break and brings a sippy cup full of orange juice to his baby who shows him what he built. Yesung is crouching his back so it is clear that his head is starting to hurt, he always crouches his back when his head hurts.

Heechul is feeling bad that he was mad at Yesung for being fussy. It must be hard for him to travel but at least they met grandma. Heechul massages back of Yesung's neck and pulls him in his lap. He cuddles with his baby and then turned on the TV so they can watch some cartoons. Yesung squeezed under his mommy's shoulder and wraps his arms around Heechul. They are watching the TV and Heechul plays with his soft hair while Yesung sucks on his pacifier. Heechul is still thinking about his mom, it took so many years to be a family again and now it looks like he is finally lucky to have everything he has ever wanted.