forty eight

Room of Requirements

Draco peeked into the room and quickly entered before anyone could see the door disappear.

The room was currently looking rather desolate, with a giant painting hanging in the middle of the wall and a ladder. Although it was the only painting in the room, it seemed so natural and it blended in if it wasn't for the ladder.

Draco was in his own thoughts when someone gave him a scare from behind him. He jumped and turned around, there was nothing in plain sight.

"Harry, I almost had a heart attack.", Draco sighed, his hand over his heart.

"How does everyone always know it's me?", Harry pulled his cloak of invisibility down to reveal his floating head.

Draco rolled his eyes sarcastically, "Who else would have something like that? No one."

"You got a point there. Anyway, let's go!"

Draco looked at Harry, confused. "You said to meet here but we're going out again? Couldn't we have met at the school gate?"

Harry gave Draco a smug smirk, he took out his wand and waved it towards the painting.

Like a door, the painting swung open.

Behind the painting, there was a tunnel. Draco eyes kept switching between the tunnel and Harry.

"It's how we got back to interrupt Snape's speech.", he shrugged.

"Cool, right?", Harry's lips curled into a smile when he saw the amazement in Draco's eyes.

Draco nodded, "But where does it lead to?"

"Hog's Head Inn, it's owned by Headmaster Dumbledore's brother, Aberforth.", Harry held Draco's hand. They both went red. "Let's go?", Harry grinned.

Draco tried to suppress his embarrassment, "Yeah, let's go."

Hogsmeade; Hog's Head

Harry lightly pushed open the painting and checked that no one was around. He entered Hog's Head and lightly pulled Draco out from the tunnel, Harry quickly closed to entrance to the tunnel.

"Aberforth?", Harry called out with a tone in the middle of a shout and a whisper.

There was the someone of footsteps, followed by the appearance of a man slightly shorter than Headmaster Dumbledore. Looking at his beard and hair, it was safe to assume that he was Headmaster Dumbledore's younger brother whom Harry was talking about.

"Harry, you're here.", he stated. "Go and change out of your robes. I'm not responsible for you after you leave this inn.", Aberforth pointed to a nearby chair with two sets of folded clothes side by side.

Harry smiled, "Yeah, as we agreed. Thanks Aberforth!"

Aberforth just nodded and walked away.

"Let's get changed, then!", Harry said as he turned and immediately start removing his robe.

Draco stammered, "Like, now?"

"Yeah!"

Draco turned away from Harry and starting taking off his robe.

Although it wasn't obvious to each other, the other party was feeling nervous just changing with nothing in between them. It was just up to their own self-control to not turn around to see the almost bare bodies of each other.