09

Juhee was sneaking out again

This time it wouldn't be life threatening— at least that's what she hoped. It was late and of course her phone was taken away, but Juhee couldn't sleep.

Her mom made salad for dinner and Juhee refused to eat it, and now she was hungry and unable to sleep. She could just go down and eat, but she knew salad wouldn't cease her hunger. What, she's a growing girl.

Opening her window, she managed to make it out into the cool night. She was hit with images of the last time she snuck out, but comforted herself. She wasn't going into the city, she was going down the corner to the 7/11 to get ramen. She pushed away the memory of the man with the bullet hole in his head, and continued walking. Her steps resonated into the quiet night. The echo making smile. The girl was so easily amused it was slightly concerning.

"Wow the moon is so pretty." Juhee pulled out her phone and angled it up to take a picture of the crew at moon.
"Huh? Why does it look so bad on my phone?" She pouted upset that she couldn't get a good picture of the moon.

So carried away by her thoughts, she didn't even notice someone following her. She hummer softly to herself, imagining the yummy ramen she should would eat.

"What type should I get?"

"Spicy Miso." Juhee turned looking back in surprise. A man was standing in front of the street light. He looked unfamiliar, yet his voice was so familiar. He couldn't see his features in the dark. He stepped up to her making her turn around and run.

"Ahhhhh." She screamed as she took off.

Jeno stepped out of the dark and began laughing. NCT has sent dream out to deal drugs in the neighborhood, but when he saw Chenle's little crush (well of course Chenle would never admit it) he knew he had to mess with her. He picked up the pace and ran after. For a girl running for her life, she was pretty slow.

Juhee ran blindly.

'Why Juhee? Why? Is ramen worth it??'

Chenle looked down the street. He was standing with the other boys waiting for Jeno to come back, when we spotted a girl running towards them. Jeno was following her. He squinted, looking at the girl.

"Is that.." Chenle cut off Jisung.

"Juhee." His voice filled with amusement. He had to stop himself from laughing as her panicked face came into view. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was slightly open. She hadn't seen him yet, which was even more funny because he was standing right in front of her.

Juhee looked over her shoulder to see if the guy was far enough way from her for her to take a breather, but he was right there. Juhee was a clumsy girl. She could barely walk normally without tripping, and now she was running and not even watching where she was going. As expected, the girl tripped over her own two feet and went crashing— not onto the floor, into Chenle.