33

(‼️sorry for misspelled words‼️)

Sad to say but this book is coming close to an end

Will I make a sequel ? Probably not

But just know this shit gon end with a bang and thank you for spending your time reading my shit. That I put my work into to entertain yall but yea enjoy

-author 😗✌🏽

(Time skip: 5 months later)

Milani Emoni Davis

__________
____

"1"

"2"

"3"

As everyone counted down Blue confetti went up in the air. "Yeaaaa" toosi said kissing all over my face.

I was kinda sad cuz like I wanted a mini Lani. But now I got me a lil toot toot.

"What I said I knew I was gon have me son" he said bending down rubbing my belly.

"Move nigga I'm finna have a nephew" bri said pushing toot out the way. "You is" I said Hugging her.

"Ight na bri you been told you for while na and I been told you what I do"he said sizing her.

"Toosii if you snatch my wig ima beat yo ass" she said through her teeth. They both eyed each other and toosi went to go talk to debo and nem.

"Girl I'm boutta have a baby" I said grabbing me another plate. Only thing I was eating was some meatballs and some fruit.

"Foreal my baby growing up" she said wiping fake tears. "Shut up" I said laughing.

"Hello Lani" my mother said walking up with a gift box.

"What's your name again I forgot" I said tryna be petty. Knowing I wanted to run this bitch over with a whole damn school bus.

I know I said I was gon make up with her. But fuck that she might as well just forgot a about me like she did all those years ago.

"Lani don't show out at your baby shower so what are you naming my grandson" she asked touching my belly but I moved.

"Grandson- well Me and my fiancé haven't decided on a name yet" is said tryna sound proper.

No toosi hasn't popped the big question. And yes I've be tryna give hints.

I said bae look my finger hurts could you put some ice on it. This nigga actually put a bag of ice on it.

Like nigga I'm talking about diamonds. Long story short ian talk to him all week unless he went to get me food.

"Fiancé hmmpp are you talking about that lowlife boy drug dealer with tattoos" she said scoffing.

"No bitch I'm talking about my fiancé Nau'jour green who raps and makes music a buisness interpreter who I live with in a 5 bed room 3 bathroom two car garage house and a pool bitch and yes he did used to deal drugs and maybe got locked up a couple times but that nigga that you call a lowlife is the father of my child and taking care of me very much well" I said cuz I been holding it in.

"Oh and lastly the door is that way bitch" I said turning around walking back in the house. She done pissed me off at my own baby shower.

"Well here's your gift" she handing to me and walking out. "Mhmm" I said drinking some off my tea as I laid on the sofa.

"How did that talk go between you and your mother bri" asked coming inside. I had forgot she left.

"Girl I told her ass off and now I'm out off breath" I said tryna catch my breath. "Call down baby mama" she said laughing.

"Baeeeeee" toosi said coming to sit by me and Bri mugged him.

"Mug me again you already look like a mean ass pit bull" he said pulling my heavy ass on his lap. Who said a skinny nigga could Neva.

"And you built like a 12 year old dyke so shut yo ass up" she said. Next I know a wig flew across the room.

"The wig snatcher up in dis bitch" he said grabbing Bri wig running around with it.

"Give me my wig Toosii damn" Bri said chasing him. After a good 30 minutes he gave her her wig back.

They ass mad me tired so I went upstairs and laid down on my side cuz my baby boy was kicking. And they was making him a have headache.

Damn I already started this baby talk. I thought it was gon be fuck the kids 4l.

Until now 5 months later a bitch is pregnant and glowing. Done got a lil thick,

Got me some titties and lil more ass. But one thing that ain't change is fat ma she remained fat and juicy as always.

"why left mamas" he said laughing in between my legs. "Cuz they was kicking me and my head hurt" I said rubbing my belly.

"Damn som stop hurtin ya momma" toot said rubbing on my belly and kissing it.

" come lay wit me and rub my until I go to sleep cuz he calm down when you rub" I said pulling him in the bed.

"Bet" he said rubbing my belly in circular motion. I slowly dozed off and before he left he gave me some pecks on da lips.

(Ima stop ending chapters with these and I slowly went to sleep but I was lazy so yea)

-author🖤

____________________________________

Boy names ?💙

Team boy all the way💙

Hope ya enjoyed💙

Vote💙

Share💙

Follow me💙

Make sure to vote💙

Me currently but my momma care about me so due to reasons of not wanting to get my ass beat I will not be rioting but BLACK LIVES MATTER BITCHHH ‼️‼️

Also put me on wit some good Wattpad stories and comment down below if you got one I wanna read some new shit‼️‼️‼️‼️