Chapter 14

Hey guys a told you that I was going to update more. Thanks for the amazing support. I don't know how to make it up to you guys so please enjoy this chapter~ bye

Roy's POV

“Why did you not tell me”?

“You would not believe me if I did and if you did believe me then you would lock me up”.

“Ed kept get looking at the ground”.

Fullmetal did have a point there. I would not believe him.

“Tell me how this happened, from the beginning”.

Roy walked in and sat down beside Ed. Ed never look up. He didn't even move. Ed told Roy everything from when he was shot, to meeting the Lilith, killing the man, finding out when he was, to researching how to be human again. Once Ed was done he looked at Roy.

“Please don't anyone especially Al”.

Roy didn't know what to say. He was surprised Ed told him and if he did not see Ed kill that girl he would believe that Ed was telling a story. Roy ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.

“Sure but I have some questions”.

Ed went back looking at the ground.

“Fine”

Roy could hear some sadness in Ed's voice.

This must be hard. He can't even look me in the eyes. I can't believe that vampire existed even though I did get attacked by one.

“You said that you can erase people's memories why didn't you erase mine”.

 “I don't know”.

“I don't know is not an answer. Please tell me”. Roy said in a hush voice.

“Maybe I thought you could help me. Maybe I thought if you knew that I won't be alone anymore”.

“You thought that I can help you”.

“Yeah I guess its hard having no one to talk to. Every time I had a problem I can talk to Al about it but he's not here. The only person that knows the secret is that crazy psycho bitch named Lilith”. Ed said the last part with anger.

He really hated Lilith. I would too she was the one that turn Fullmetal into a vampire.

“Ok, I know that this is hard but please answer this question. How do you feel about killing people and if you see blood will you attack that person”

Ed looked at Roy. Roy could see the anger in his eyes but also sorrow.

“I hate killing people, I hate seeing the life drain out of them and knowing that I was the one that killed them”. Ed stands up and was now shouting at Roy. “I can't believe you thought that I like killing people”.

“I never thought that Fullmetal. I just wanted to know that's all. Now tell me if you see blood will you attack that person”.

“I'm might if I haven't feed in a long time but other than that no”.

 Ed said as he sat back down on the bed.

“Thanks Fullmetal. When is the next time you have to feed”?

“Tomorrow night”.

“Thanks”.

Roy said as he got up and walked towards the door. Roy opened up the door.

“Thank you for telling me Fullmetal”. Roy said under his breath. “I'm going to bed”. Roy said aloud enough Ed to hear.

Roy walked out of the room and closes the door behind him. Roy walked into his room thinking about what Ed had told him.