❝𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁❞ ; 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 (𝗠+)

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁" ; 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪 (𝗠+)
━ ❝𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Oral Sex, Domestic.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Explicit Sexual Content. AU.
Was originally '1:41 am'.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

In a world where most have their eyes closed, lost in the deep ember haze of slumber, lives you; painfully averse to the ways of the world.

It's late. 

Too late, even. 

The window for a decent amount of sleep had closed long ago. As of now, you would be lucky to barely snatch four hours of slumber. And by the way in which things were going, you wouldn't be getting that, either.

The constant loop of your self-pitying subconscious exhausted you. For someone with a mind as rampant as yours, you should be well worn by now. 

And yet, here you were. 

Staring at the ceiling, waiting for the natural prompt of the rising sun. 

So deeply immersed in your thoughts, you barely registered the squirm of the man beside you. He awakens with a small grunt, pulling his head up from the pillows with a dazed glare. He slowly pans his eyes from the chilled sheets over to you. The makings of a smile etch their way onto his face as he gazes at you fondly. 

After a moment of careful observation, he reaches out to gently rub your arm. 

"(Y/n)?" He calls softly.  

And at the moment where you finally register that grave tone, you snap out of your reverie, quickly feeling the bothersome itch of guilt as you take in his puffy face and ruffled locks. 

"Did I wake you?" You rush to ask, slightly soothed once you see the absence of annoyance on his handsome face. He grins and shakes his head, resting it on his palm as he shifts onto his side and continues to reveal his watchful gaze.