°Misunderstanding°

'Kayc? Do you wanna go outside for a bit?' Sean asked, taking her hand in his.

'Sure, why not' she replied, following him behind the wedding venue to a little garden with a frog pond, complete with a light up waterfall.

'I guess seeing Will and Janelle getting married tonight, just reminded me how much our relationship has blossomed over the year' Sean sighed, standing behind Kaycee, his arms wrapped around her waist while her head laid comfortably on his shoulder. 'So much has happened during our time together, and I wouldn't change anything. You mean so much to me, and I hope that you feel the same way when I say...' Sean hesitated for a moment, contemplating whether he should say those meaningful three words.

'I love you, Kayc' he whispered, tightening his grip around Kaycees stomach. Kaycee hurled forward for a second, loosing balance as she covered her mouth.

Sean looked defeated, his eyes fighting back the urge to cry as he let go of Kaycee. 'Okay, then. I'll see you tonight. Bye Kaycee' he muttered, turning in his heels. Sure, she didn't have too like him back by there was no reason to pretend to barf at the thought of it. Rude, Sean thought to himself but when he realized that it was a Kaycee quote, he changed it to, I'll-mannered.

'Sean, wait. Don't go' Kaycee tried, loosing balance really quickly as she calmed her breathing and attempted to not puke into the frog pond.

'Just forget it. It's fine' he mumbled loudly, walking back into the reception hall, his body quickly lost in the sea of people.

Kaycee quickly removed her heels, barging back into the hall as she ran into many people, while mumbling a sorry soon after, as she went in search for her best friend. She had seen Tahani and Jenna waving her over but she decided to ignore it, stumbling through the crowd to get to her main priority now: Sean. After what felt like miles of walking, she caught sight of fluffy, jet, black hair, his back faced towards her.

Letting out a sigh of relief, she tip toed to him, a gasp leaving her mouth when she relapsed he was dancing with another girl. His body was pressed against her, his hands laying dangerously close to her bottom, her hands snaking their way up to cup his cheeks. Feeling the anger surge through Kaycee she briskly walked to the pair, slapping Sean's arm before dragging him away.

'What the hell, Kaycee? Can't you see that I was dancing with somebody?' He yelled through the loud music, smoke practically fuming out of his ears. 

'Who in this damn world, tells a girl that they like her and then just goes off to dance with somebody else?' She rebuked, leading him back out to the garden.

'When the girl pretends to barf at the idea of us being together' he scoffed, crossing his arm over his chest.

'See, that's where your wrong. This whole thing is just a misunderstanding, Sean' Kaycee whispered shyly, rocking back and forth on her two feet.

'What?' 

'I do like you, Sean. I love you' Kaycee admitted, avoiding his contact.

'Then why?- but you? How-what?' He asked stunned, tilting her chin with his index finger to face him.

'It's actually kind of funny. But... I don't think my stomach settled well with the wedding cake. It literally burns. Anyways, when you led me out here, you held onto me a little too tight making me wanna puke. So... I wasn't pretending to barf at the thought of us being together, I was actually nearly about to puke because of the cake. Sorry' Kaycee explained embarrassed. Sean let out a chuckle, then another one, as he cupped the brunettes cheeks warmly, his finger sliding over her lips.

'So, you're telling me that i was just holding you too tight' he asked, brow raised, lips tugged upwards in a smile.

'Yup' she smiled, popping the p. He leaned in closer, their breaths mingling for a second before kissing her. She smiled into the kiss, their hearts racing 100 miles per hour. Kaycee flickered her eyes open, pressing harder until she disconnected their lips.

'I love you, Sean' she whispered, a frog from the pond jumping up in joy causing the pair to laugh.

5 years later

'Morning, baby' Sean greeted, wrapping his arms around Kaycee's waist as she cooked up breakfast for the day. She hummed in response, leaning back into him slightly.

'Couldn't you atleast put a shirt on?' Kaycee questioned, her arms feeling his hot body rather than a shirt.

'Didn't feel like it... you make me hot' he joked, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. She sighed in approval, turning around and cupping his cheeks gently. He leaned into her palm before removing it from his cheek and pressing a kiss onto her knuckles.

'I can't belive your mine' he admitted bashfully, admiring the silver, diamond ring which laid perfectly on her finger. She shyly giggled, nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck.

'I love you, Shamu' she murmured, pressing sweet kisses on his neck. Sean pulled her away from his body, pretending to barf as he clutched his stomach.

'Stop it. You promised you would stop' Kaycee whined, as she watched her fiancé jokingly barf into his hands.

'I'm never going to stop.' Sean triumphed, picking up the petite girl and sitting her on the kitchen counter, as he stood between her legs. 'Wait until I tell our children this story' he chuckled, earning multiple slaps to his arm.

Ever since, the incident five years ago at the garden, Sean would pretend to get sick every time Kaycee told him how much she loved him. At times, Kaycee would get annoyed shooting him a death glare or giving him the silent treatment. Other times she would laugh along with him, clutching her stomach because it hurt so much from laughing. But sometimes, she would stay still and smile, watching  the love of her life laugh over something that happened years prior. She was grateful for him. Grateful, that he never forgot a single thing about her, about them. 

AN| HEY GUYS! HOW ARE YALL? I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER. ☺️.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 30+ VOTES, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.

❤️❤️❤️

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX