30

71k Reads!! Thank y'all so much, much love!

I just wanna be the first to say idgaf what Jada say at that red table🙄. Only thing I wanna hear is her admitting it happened. We knew what was going on we just needed either her or August to confirm it. And now that he did both her and Will wanna deny that it never happen😑, basically calling Aug a liar. Then people mad that he spoke his truth, but it was okay for Jada to tell the world he use to pop percs? Her couga' ass caught him when he was vulnerable! She used him & when he started falling for her she fell back! He has ever right to say what he said and I'm glad he finally spoke on the situation.
______

One Month Later..
Boracay, Philippines

Xahkeia Murray"It's so beautiful out here I'm definitely coming back

Xahkeia Murray
"It's so beautiful out here I'm definitely coming back. ," said Xahkeia.

"Right it should just be us next time though. A girls-cation. ," added Sincere.

"Where Kelly them at? ," asked Serenity.

"They should be down here already. ," spoke Sincere.

"Izzy said their by the fruit stand. ,"said Sienna looking up from her phone around the beach.

"See y'all I'm going to get in the water. ,"Xahkeia walked towards the ocean leaving them to find their significant other.

Zi walked further into the water letting the waves crash against her legs. She was about to walk out more until she was suddenly picked up off her feet.

"What you gone do if I drop you on your head? ," he asked holding her upside down in one arm.

"June put me down! ," shrieked Xahkeia wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Say please. ," said June.

"Please Justice. ," Xahkeia held her hair trying to prevent it from getting wet.

"Here I bought you some pineapple and coconut since Noonie said you like them. ," June handed the fruits to her.

"Thank you. ," said Xahkeia eating.

"Let's talk. ," spoke June.

"What you wanna talk about? ," questioned Xahkeia.

"Us. Have you made up your mind? ," asked June looking out into the open.

"Yes. ," answered Xahkeia.

"Okay. ," nodded June licking his lips.

"I wanna be with you but we're gonna take this slow. ," stated Xahkeia causing the both of them to look at each other.

"I'm coo with that. ," smirked June whilst nodding. He pulled her into him placing a hand on her rear.

"Watch your hands playa. ," said Xahkeia.