𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:SOME COMPANY

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:
SOME COMPANY

"EMMA AND JASPER SEEM a lot closer than the others." Bella spoke as Edward continued to give her a tour of the giant home.

"Rosalie and Jasper aren't actually brother and sister, Jasper and Emma are." Edward explained.

"I thought I saw her eyes glow red when she was glaring at me." Bella spoke.

"Yeah. . ." He sighed. "Emma has an extremely powerful gift. She can manipulate chaos magic and she can control mind warping."

"Mind warping?"

"Basically she can make you see whatever she wants you to see."

"She hates me, doesn't she?" Bella asked with a frown.

"Don't take it to heart. She hates everyone."

Emma rolled her eyes at the statement before going back to her book. A knock came at her bedroom door causing her to sigh before telling the person to come in. She smiled when Amelia popped her head in.

"In need of some company?" Amelia asked. Emma smiled before nodding her head. Amelia closed the door behind her before jumping onto the bed and landing beside of Emma with a small smile. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Emma asked, looking back towards her book.

"Because you're not fine." Amelia answered.

"I just said I was." Emma responded, furrowing her eyebrows as she turned her head to look at the brunette. Amelia rolled her eyes.

"Just because you say you're fine doesn't mean you're actually fine. Especially when you say you're fine, that means you're never fine and you're going to kill a bitch." Amelia explained. Emma cocked an eyebrow at the explanation. "Dude, I've lived with you for over fifty years, I know you by now."

"Is that so?" Emma asked, closing her book and turning to face the brunette who hummed in response. "Well surely if you know me then you must know me better than my brother."

"I'm pretty sure that's impossible. You two are practically twins."

"See Jazz, I told you!" Emma called. She smiled when she heard her brother chuckle in amusement.

"You know what time it is?"

"Time for you to leave my room?" Emma asked.

"Close. But it's time for you to leave your room and go talk to your wife who is worried about your well being." Amelia stated. She paused, straining her ears for a moment before smiling. "Bella just left, so you should no longer be tempted to rip her jugular out."

"You're so funny." Emma deadpanned.

"I know, I'm hilarious right." Amelia smirked. Emma shook her head and rolled her eyes before getting up off the bed and leaving her room in search for her wife. She found her sitting outside, looking up at the now dark sky.

"Mind if I join you?" Emma asked, closing the glass door behind her. Rosalie turned her head and smiled at the sight of the blonde beauty. Emma walked up to her before sitting down beside her. She wrapped an arm around her waist as Rosalie leaned into her.

"Alice said it's going to storm tomorrow." Rosalie's gentle and smooth voice broke through the comfortable silence. Emma smiled.

"Does that mean baseball?"

"I don't know why you're so excited, you're not allowed to play." Rosalie mused.

"I am too allowed to play, I just usually get myself kicked out of the game." Emma smiled. Rosalie chuckled which made Emma smile wider.

"See, if you wouldn't use your chaos, there wouldn't be a problem." Rosalie says. By now the blonde's head was laying Emma's lap, allowing the girl to run her fingers through Rosalie's hair and look down at her with pure adoration. Emma smirked at her comment before taking the moment to look over every feature that Rosalie contained.

Her sharp jawline, her light pink tinted lips, her golden eyes that shined whenever Emma entered the room. Her smile was the best part. It was absolutely perfect and stunning. Emma loved everything about Rosalie, just as Rosalie loved everything about Emma.

"Why are you look at me like that?" Rosalie asked with a small smile. Emma played with her wife's hair as she smiled back.

"Because, I love you."

"I love you too, Em."

"Well, that's a relief." Emma joked, earning a chuckle from the blonde goddess. Emma leaned down and gave her a soft and gentle kiss that held so much passion, Rosalie had to keep herself held up so that she could receive the full affect of the action. Emma pulled away and smiled softly at her. Rosalie stood up and held out a hand for Emma to take. Emma smiled up at her before taking her hand and standing up, following the blonde into the home and up into her room.

781 words

781 words

Authors note: The baseball scene is in the next chapter!! And there's only two more chapters left of this part before we go into New Moon!

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH