Chapter Fifty Two - Past

Surprise Early Update guys! Also, Please Like and Comment that really makes my day :)

***

Past

Victoria

Tyler had Noah pinned down on the floor, pounding his fists into Noah's face. A vein popped out in his neck and his lips drew back in a snarl, and I'd never seen Tyler act in such a violent nature before, but it was clear that this was one of the ugly parts of him, his true face.

He wanted to kill Noah with his bare hands.

"How dare you touch her with your filthy hands?" He kept repeating that as he delivered blow after blow into Noah's face, acting oblivious to my presence in the room. He'd transported to another realm.

"Please stop," I whispered but it was like Tyler was possessed by his need for violence.

Noah managed to push Tyler back and punched him back a few times. Soon they were both tangled in a wrestling match. Two very strong hockey players beating the shit outta each other, it didn't seem like Noah would hold against Ty for long seeing as Ty was trained in martial arts. Noah was at a disadvantage there.

I couldn't even try to break up their fight for fear that I could get caught in the crossfire.

"Tyler..." I tried calling him.

I picked up my phone from the bedside table and called my brother, "You need to come home, right now!"

"Just parking the car, what's wrong?" Archer sounded concerned. "Are you okay?"

I probably sounded very hysterical, "Come upstairs."

Archer was upstairs a few minutes later, he stumbled over the bouquet of roses on the doorstep and his eyes widened at the obvious display of machismo in my room. His nose flared in anger and he reminded me of a fire-breathing dragon. Archer hardly showed anger, and never with violence, but there were a few times when his eyes turned dark. He got hold of Tyler by the back of his shirt and pulled him away from Noah who scrambled to stand up; his face was caked with a lot of blood. Tyler was hurt relatively lesser, his lip was burst but that was probably it.

"He's trying to kill me!" Noah shrieked angrily, "This lunatic!"

"He touched her!" Tyler screamed back. "He sat on Vicky's bed, and put his filthy hands on my baby."

Archer turned to me, "What happened?"

"Noah came to check on me, and we ended up playing board games. I felt the baby kick so he asked me if he could feel what I was experiencing. I allowed it and Tyler walked in at that time..." I said, sneaking a glance at Tyler who still seemed to want to draw more blood. I hugged my stomach instinctively.

I could say that the contents of the diary didn't affect me, but that wasn't the truth. It changed how I saw Tyler, he was hiding far too many dark secrets and the skeletons in his closet continued to grow more, and I couldn't just turn off that switch and tell my brain to stop thinking. I loved him regardless, and it was so hard for me to see him in the light of the discoveries of his diary. I wondered how someone capable of yielding such brute force could touch so softly, kiss like he was born to do it, and hold me like I was everything to him. What if I moved in with him in the future and we argued? Ty could punch me like that and think nothing of it.

But Tyler wasn't capable of hurting me...

Right?

He's always been my best friend before everything else.