t h a n k y o u

I am crying, while writing this thank you chapter.

For everyone reading this, thank you, because I am one of these people too, that just skips everything that the author writes.

I really thank everybody that read this book, voted for it, commented on it and encouraged me with their messages.

If I am honest, I never expected so many people to read this book, I am suprised about myself as well.

This is the very first book I ever wrote to an end, I published many books in my native language and always took them down after some chapters.

Oh god, I am making myself cry more.

Please, I hope you feel hugged and loved while reading this, because I cant put into words how much I love you guys, for following me on this journey.

I am so sad that this is the end, I started to write this book in March and now, only three months later I finished it with fourtyone chapters.

Currently I am working on a werewolf story with some older brother flavour in it. So stay tuned! [And maybe follow me ;;));)))]

So I say goodbye for now, and again in behalf of my babys,

Lilith,

Victor,

Jonathan,

Caleb,

Xander and

Elijah.

Thank you.

If you still have some questions about the characters or the story or even the story, you can ask them!

Please feel free like always to leave your thoughts about this book in the comments, I will miss to hear about your opinions.

I will end this book the same way I started it, with Lilo and Stitch!

Xx Mary