Authors note

Hey guys, so, as we are getting closer to the end of this book, and closer to season 8, 9 and 10, I just want to let you know, that with those 3 seasons left, I may be skipping some episodes. I'm not sure if I want to do that yet or not (but it's likely possible) so please don't get mad at me if I don't put a certain episode in here.

Thank you for all the comments and the votes you guys have been giving me! It absolutely makes my day! Just reading your comments is the best! Getting votes makes me happy as well 🥰. It really means a lot. You guys are amazing and I just really want to thank you all for reading my book. I'm really hoping that this book gets finished before I get shipped off to basic for the Navy. I also want to be able to put a few chapters up on the second book as well (yes, there is going to be a second book ❤️). But again, thank you all to my readers and thank you for the 37k reads! I love you guys ❤️ FYI I will be putting up an "Authors note" or an "IMPORTANT!" chapter to let you guys know when I have been shipped off to basic so that way no one freaks out about not getting updates or anything like that lol. Don't worry, I will let you guys know when I have left. I'll only be gone for at least 3 months, but not sure what will be happening after that.

Sweet_sydney14