Chapter 18

Harlem's pov

I woke up and looked at Nala on the floor sleeping. After I got my head I made her make a pallet on the floor, because I refuse to be in the same bed as her. I got up out of bed and walked downstairs to get something to drink and I heard slow foot step coming down the stairs, already knowing who it is I rolled my eyes.

"Good morning baby, you want me to make you breakfast?" Nala said walking beside me quietly.

"No." I said not looking at her.

She sniffled, "baby I'm so sorry stop being mad at me, you know I would never intentionally hurt you, I love you..I really do." She said hugging me from the back.

"Nala stop touching me bruh, I don't give a fuck about that I love you shit, love me from a distance!" I unwrapping her arms from around me, "you be doin shit then cry like the fucking victim, that cryin shit not gone work with me. Go find anotha nigga to try that shit with!" I yelled at her.

"I'm not playing the victim it's just that I love you and your the only one I have and I don't want to loose you, I don't want a petty kiss to mess up what we got going on, and I'm sorry for not thinking about how you feel, I shouldn't have gone out with him, I should've just stayed with you and Layla. You can be mad at me and if you want a break that's fine but your not leaving me." She said grabbing my face making me look at her.

Sighed, " I'm not going to leave you." I mumbled, look into her eyes. She smiled and placed kisses all over my face. I hate that I gave in so quickly but I didn't know what to say, I love her.

"I love you daddy." She said deepening the kisses and rubbing my member through my sweats.

"No, I'm not giving you any dick, you don't deserve it. You've been a bad girl" I said moving her hand. She moved her hand back with more force and tried to pull my sweats down. "Girl you betta move, befoe I call 12 on yo ass for sexually harassment." I said moving her hand again.

"Call em." She said getting on her knee and tugging on my sweats. I pushed her head and she fell back.

"Go do something productive." I said walking past her.

Nala pov

I sat in the bed on my lab top looking for small building for sale, since me and har little argument I've came to a realization that I depend on him to much and that I'm a bad girlfriend. I don't deserve him or his dick, but anyways. I'm going to start a hair and nail salon, i still have to get my license but I just applied for online classes. But I've always been good at doing hair and nails, I used to do Asia and my moms hair all the time, and would make wigs and do nails for money as a side hustle before I met har.

I also thought about how was making Harlem feel, I feel like a bad person because I always thought he was going to play me but I was playing him, everywhere we go some female always staring, smiling, and just doing shit to get his attention, but I got it and I want act like a brat with it. This isn't even like me. But I'm going to better by him and be a good girlfriend for now on. Cause if I keep on I'm not gone have him or a baby.

Harlem pov

Me rome and ky'ree sat out side of Kevon apartment while I loading my clip. "Yo ass crazy mane, it was just a kiss. You be killin folks foe no reason." Ky'ree laughed.