Chapter 4

Anna's pov:-

Xavier was following me through the corridors until we were standing in front of our class. 

"I'll go first. Don't enter with me, I don't want any more problems." I told him.

"Okay," He replied.

I entered the class. The teacher was there already.
I went in and just after me, he entered.

'I clearly told him to wait but look at him.'

I ran to my seat. I don't want all of them to think I'm with him. The girls will kill me.

"You are?" The teacher asked Xavier.
"Hello, I'm Xavier. Today is my first day. I hope you will support me."
"Oh. Welcome, dear. Go and sit." said the teacher.

He looked everywhere and saw me, he smiled brightly and started walking towards me.

Why the hell is he coming here? Can't he understand the situation here?

"You should sit somewhere else. There is no seat available here." I hesitated.

"Hello sweety, can you please move some other place.  As you know I'm new here and she is the only friend I have." He asked the girl who was sitting just next to me.

What the hell. How can he tell someone to move from their seat?

"See the problem solved.  why I'm feeling like you want to get rid of me?" He asked.

"No. It's not like that." I babbled.

"So, you are going to be my guide for the day." He cheered up.

Why is he so happy?  He looks like a guy with a dark background which includes lots of action.

I concentrated on the lesson. As the class ended. Many girls surrounded him. I thanked God and tried to sneak away but obviously God never look at me in the same way as it does to others.  So, I got caught. He shouted loudly. "Where are you going without me?"

And again, my world collapsed.   Ask me why? Because from where I'm standing, I can feel the hatred and anger of all the girls that are standing by his side. And there he is, oblivious to all this. Why me God? Is there any lacking in my troubles so that you are adding more?

I smiled and said "I was just going wait for you outside."

"No. Don't leave me." Then he faced the girls who smiled at him thinking now he could look at them.
He said to them. "I hope that next time you won't bother me like this. I don't give a damn about it. Now move before you see my other side."
They all scattered away. He walked towards me and got scared of him. He didn't talk to me like this, not even once. Will he be this angry at me, if I did something unpleasant to him? I got goosebumps.

I think he understood my expression because the second he came near me and I tried to move away from him 'scared'. He snuggles into me.

What the hell is he doing?

I tried to push him when he said in my ears. "Don't be afraid of me. I will never hurt you." With that he gave me a big smile and put his arm on my shoulder and told me to take him to the next class.

The day is going very slowly and the gossip is spreading very fast. Because by lunchtime when we entered the cafeteria the whole room started talking and pointing towards us.

It's like everyone has something to say about us. I hate the attention I'm getting now. I hate to be the subject of everyone's eyes. But when I looked up at Xavier, he was so calm and indifferent towards this. It can be normal for him. As he looks so handsome, he must have known how to ignore these stares.

"You know, if you keep on looking at me like this, I'll think that you like me. Is it the case?" He asked suddenly. He was not even looking at me.

"I... I..... am. It's not like that. I was just thinking that how can you behave so normally after having so many stares at you. Are you not feeling uncomfortable?" I asked.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable with this?" He asked. He looked really concerned about what I'm feeling. He doesn't realize that for normal people it is a big deal to come under everyone's radar.

"Yes. I'm not used to it.  Whenever I get under their radar I get hurt. So, I'm not that fond of it." I said. The painful memories clouded my head and eyes.
I looked at my shoes. Don't want him to see me like this.

Then I heard a loud sound. I jumped with a sudden movement. I saw a bench was scattered all around the table near me and its armrest was in Xavier's hand. I looked at him with horror.

Did he just break a chair? We are in trouble.

"What the hell Xavier. Are you out of your mind."? I held his arm as he was about to break another one. I tried to stop him but because of my height and weight, I hung up on my tiptoes just to hold onto his arm to stop him causing more destruction.

This is going to cause so much trouble for me. This guy has no idea what will happen if my uncle or aunt finds out about this. 

"Hey you guys, if anyone of you talked about her or even looked at her then you will be scattered just like this.  And believe me, it will be very painful, I'm telling you this will not be the first time for me." With that, he took my hand and dragged me out of the area.

How could he? He just made a big scene and walked out of that hall, just like that. I don't think he even realized what he did wrong. He is a psycho.

I'm soooooo doomed.

*****************

Hello, lovelies.
I hope you enjoy this chapter.
wait for the next.

And please, please, please comment and vote it