40: HOUSEMATE

* This chapter will be the longest chapter in this book. So, prepare yourself.

___

     Sitting in the room all alone became Jungna's new routine now. Phone in her handㅡclutched tight, sitting by the edge of the bed, with head lowered down and facing the window. Tears would never stop rolling on her cheeks. If she even piled every of drop, perhaps there so much piles of tears already.

      For the first time in her life, she regreted for making the decision. The moment in the ward as Jimin asked her about who she thought the donor was still glued in her mind. As if, it tattooed in her mind forever.

___

      "Jungkook, not the donor.....right?" Her voice shaking and heart heaving heavily. By everyone silence and their gaze still had no courage to lock with her made her eyes gave up for a strand tears to another and another of crystal salty bead.

      "I hope I cam say otherwise. I'm sorry." Jimin muttered under his breath. Behind him, he let his two fingers crossed. I'm sorry Jungna. I really sorry. Don't hate me.

___

      If she knew the donor was Jungkook on the very first place, she would never agree to do the surgery. She could not stand by her loved one sacrifice their lives for her. Was thst the reason, why Jungkook and the others kept the donor identity hidden? Because they knew Jungna would refuse if she knew the truth.

       By the single thoughts, she could not stop crying. There were multiple times she chanted to herself to stop once because she knew Jungkook would not want to see she cried and been all sad. But, Jungna could not help. Everytime she by her own, listening to Jungkook recorded voice, his video, his pictures and her baby bump, made she bawled her eyes out. Thinking she could not see the guy who brought love and happiness into her life again. And the thought of the baby didn't have chance to see his father so did the same to Jungkook who had no chance to see his son.

       Jungna spent almost her time in her room. After the surgery, she stayed at her parents' house. There no couragement left inside her to go back to her house knowing there no more Jungkook's presence. Anyway, just by looking at her situation, no one would have gut to let her stay by her own. Hence, staying at her parents' wasa great idea.

       Jungna would only go out from her room whenever she felt hungry or thirsty. Other than that, there was no reason she would stay out from her room.

       In one fine day, Jimin and his parents were gathering in the living room. Frown and guilt expression were displaying on Mr Park and his wife face. Their eyes meet their eldest son who just heaved a deep sigh.

      "Just tell her." Mr Park spoke up. Jis voice was slow to make sure no one could hear u less them in the living room. Mrs Park who was sitting beside her husband was nodding her head but Jimin shook his head.

       "Mom, Dadㅡ"
       "Cannot you see how she isolates herself? Aren't you feel sorry to your sister?" His dad voiced out.

       Not going to lie, he also felt sorry towards his sister. Every night he could not stop thinking about his sister who could not stop crying herself out. But this was what Jungkook wanted. He had promise Jungkook already and there was no way he would break his promise he made.