𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

SIX YEARS AGO

SIX YEARS AGO

"Joseph, why didn't you put me in your will," Michael yelled at his father, after barging into the Jackson Industries conference room. Just ten minutes prior to this moment, the twenty four year old was up in their penthouse, just looking through the mail, when one envelope caught his eye. He ripped it open and there it was. A copy of Jospeh Jackson's will was in the hands of his second youngest son.

All of the board representatives that were around all sitting around the conference table looked shock at the young man that had interrupted their meeting, then looked down at their boss confusion. Mr. Jackson let out a cough and fixed this tie while muttering a 'sorry' to his chairman before looking up at his son who was holding the piece of paper in his hands.

"Michael, can't you see that I am in a meeting? We will talk about this tonight, now leave," he commanded his son.

"No, we are going to talk about this now," Michael slammed his hands down at the end of the long table, "when you die this business deserves to go to me, not Jackie, not Tito, me! They have their own companies, I don't have anything. At least you could have left me a share!"

"Son, if you weren't a mess as you always are, partying everywhere and hooking up with every skank in Manhattan, and more mature like your older brothers, you would have been on that will," his father began to say, "but you're not, you're just another CEO's wild bachelor son, i'm even surprised you're sober right now."

"Fuck you, Joseph," Michael grited through his teeth and walked back to the glass doors he came through in.

"Oh and you," he pointed to the young red haired girl holding a clipboard and a tray of coffee, standing in the corner of the room, who immediately started blushing. She had just gotten promoted from intern to Mr. Jackson's assistant that week.

"Call me," he winked and left.

━━━

At dinner, there was constant yelling and screaming being thrown around the table by the two men. It ended with Katherine, Joseph's wife and Michael's mother, bursting into tears and leaving the building to god knows where and Michael throwing a glass of wine at his father before running up to his room.