Intimidated and Afraid, and Hatsume!

Mei didn't even notice the sudden weight hanging limply against her back and shoulders, but she did notice the floppy hand that brushed her latest baby. Following the scarred hand up the arm hanging over her shoulder, her face was tickled with fluffy green hair. Mr. Ten Million! She grins wickedly and goes back to her baby, explaining what it was as she went and receiving inquisitive hums in return.

They got through most of the day like that, until lunch, where three people she vaguely recognized from the festival come rushing in and looking around like there's something on fire (which there isn't. She hasn't blown anything up yet today). They spot her and let out a sigh, walking swiftly over to her and she excitedly starts asking if they need something fixed, if they want to see her babies, what their quirks are, ect.

One of the boys gets a little fearful look on his face a mutters something about there being another Midoriya, which is rude. The robot looking one waves his arms in choppy motions and cuts her off, scream-saying that they were only here for Midoriya because he wasn't in class and they couldn't find him. She asks him what a Midoriya was and if she can play with it. That gets her surprised confused looks and they point at something behind her, she turns around and Mr. Ten Million almost falls over at the sudden action- wait. When did he get here?

She grabs his arm before he can fall completely and says excitedly, "Mr. Ten Million! When'd you get here?"

The other three give her surprised looks again but she ignores them, and waits for the green bean to mumble, "since school started. You explained your last four babies to me."

She hummed, was that why she had been talking out loud? "They're looking for a Midoriya, do you know what that is? Can I take it apart?"

"That's me," he mumbles, blinking slowly at the group, "Ura, Iida, Kaminari? What are you guys doing here?"

The girl is the first to respond, and Mei turns back to her baby, letting Ten Million lean against her back again, "we were looking for you Izukun, you weren't in class this morning."

"Oh!" He stops leaning against her and she zones out, focused on making this baby work. She didn't notice when the four leave, nor when class started again, she was focused.

Chapter art is mine <3