Why'd she have to ask? Cameo: a Disgruntled Eraser

Nobody was going to ask. Nobody really wanted to know as long as they benefited from it, so nobody was going to ask.

"Hey, Midori," Ashido called, from the other side of the room. Izuku looked up from where he was writing furiously in his book and gave an inquisitive hum. "Not that we don't like it, but why are you suddenly very clingy with everyone?"

The room came to a stop, everyone looking up from their training and over at Izuku. Aizawa grumbled something that resembled 'you don't have to tell them' from where his face was mashed in Izuku's hair.

Izuku's face flushed red, "o-oh! I should h-have aske-ked before I-I di-did that, ri-ight?" He trials off into mumbling that even Aizawa couldn't make out and Kacchan exploded, "just answer the fucking question! Shitty Deku!"

"We-well, there are a lot of re-reasons. I'm re-eally clingy when I-I'm tired and I w-was really tired on T-Toshi's first d-day. But the-en no o-one really objected an-and you're all so n-nice and it felt nice s-so I did-n't want to stop. An-and I never really had a l-lot of people who'd le-et me b-be affec-ctionate and you all do, a-and I jus-t love you all so m-much!" Izuku's explanation progressively got quieter and he was nearly crying by the end of it.

No one moved for the longest time before Ura practically flew to comfort him, wrapping him in a hug, all but yanking him from Aizawa's lap. That put everyone else in motion, Toshi and Sho sharing a look, Ashido, Kiri, Denki, Sero, and Aoyama joining the hug, Tsu pats his head from Kiri's shoulders, and everyone else standing there awkwardly, unsure what to do.

~AN~ Once again, my art, if you have any fanart for this fic that you'd like shown, feel free to post it to the discord server. Code is ZVGSw55